1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn from internet

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Roni3381, Nov 8, 2012.

I am new can any one tell me how i earn from internet without own website or blog.???

Roni3381, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. horelcool

horelcool Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

A lot of people are earn online working from home without owing a single website or blog, in verity of ways. Wanna know how they do it?… Here are easy ways to make money online without a website:
    1)There are hundreds of websites and blogs that are willing to pay for good articles. The best thing about making money writing online, is that you don’t need anything and you can start right away, and in most cases the results are almost instantaneous
    2)GPT or get paid to programs are basically websites that will pay you for doing many different things, such as taking online surveys, completing free and paid offers, visiting website, shopping, subscribing to free newsletters and etc.
    3)I know you probably are tired of hearing about this old trick. But, the truth is that eBay is still the biggest auction site in the world, and thousands of items are sold on it very single day. And thousands of people just like me and you are making money selling those items.
    and their are lot more ways to make money online i think this will helps you out

horelcool

horelcool, Nov 8, 2012 IP
    cftrade likes this.
  3. digitalX

digitalX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have any internet marketing related skills then offer any service on IM forums. You don't need any website to start offering freelance services.

digitalX, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  4. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    List things you will do on sites like Fiverr and Fiverr clones.....it's an easy way to make money without having to get your own website

DougKasper, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  5. maxqpost

maxqpost Peon

Best Answers:
    Fierr is a sure way that you will get money online. If you can, write articles that too is a good way to earn money, there are also PPC programs.. but all this will take a lot of research to get the right ones.

maxqpost, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  6. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, there are many ways that you can earn money without website or blog. You can promote other product or join program.

rith, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  7. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are a lot of ways to earn money. You can be: a freelance writer, a freelance translator, you can do surveys, you can be an internet teacher, any ability or talent that you have you can offer your services to teach.

azulita, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. candytwirp

candytwirp Peon

Best Answers:
    You can earn money from internet if you have some basic knowledge in computer. You can do data entry, article writer and other internet staff without coding. There are many sites you can apply and work at home. Just try it and you will amaze how much money you can get from a home based work.

candytwirp, Nov 8, 2012 IP
    cftrade likes this.
  9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can try
    - google adsense
    - selling banner ads with cpm
    - selling product and services
    - affiliate
    - gain PR , backlink and high serp with blog and website and see it

JerrickYeoh, Nov 9, 2012 IP
    cftrade likes this.
  10. Roni3381

Roni3381 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can any one tell what is best site for buy and selling goods for business purpose.

Roni3381, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  11. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    You can join a site like clickbank and market their products by being an affiliate and advertise using classified ads. You can write an article about the product you are marketing but I really advise that you have a blog or website because without that you won't make a constant stream of sales and potentional customers won't know who they are buying from. Making money online is easy if you know how but really difficult if you don't so get it right now and spend the a couple of weeks learning the basics and then you will be earning good money in no time at all.

newbie2pro, Nov 9, 2012 IP
    cftrade likes this.
  12. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    You can easily earn on the internet by promoting a service or product from a well established company that provides a replica website for taking orders online. These companies exist all over the internet... I currently work with a company that pays me 200% commissions through direct deposit for every customer I send them online.
    My website does all the selling and explaining of the products and services, so all I have to focus on is driving a lot of targeted traffic to the site which turns into nice weekly payments into my bank account... I will show anyone how to do exactly what I'm doing....PM me for the info...

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP
    cftrade likes this.
  13. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Each and every people wants to make money which can be possible in many ways and some of them are very popular as well as profitable kind of way.Online money making becomes very booming from last few many years and also there are many websites where it can be done.

gregortarquin, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  14. heloraghu

heloraghu Member

Best Answers:
    Acquire with any affiliated programs or use Google Adsense to earn money from your web content.

heloraghu, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  15. Michael Thai

Michael Thai Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered offline marketing?

Michael Thai, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  16. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take projects or jobs from freelancing marketplaces like odesk,freelancer,elance etc.-complete them in time and make money.You also can sell your skill or services in places like fiverr,killergigz to make some extra money too.

shuvo, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  17. vckc4ever

vckc4ever Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @horelcool

Agree with your statement on : pay to write articles.

Get paid to .... programs, some of them are limited to certain countries you reside in. So, you have to check their sites in which countries they will accept the program and available to you.

Ebay - nowadays is diluted, too many products and competitions. You have to find your niche and build your merchandise and goods. Best way is to locate manufacturers in your own country and tell them what you want to do, as long as they support your idea and provide you with the merchandises, you will be ok.

Alternative, go for Drop Shippers. You have to do research on what are the hot and current in trend products, be unique and you will go far.

vckc4ever, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. addymarsh

addymarsh Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many ways get an online earn like
    seo related off-page activity it's best way
    content writing through earn money
    advertisement through make money
    survey website through earn money
    and many more....

addymarsh, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  19. Caden

Caden Member

Best Answers:
    You can write ebooks and sell them on Kindle, and any other ebook sites, write tutorials that pay from $50 on up,or write articles for magazines where you can earn hundreds to a thousand dollars or more. Just search with the proper keywords on Google. There are a lot of websites out there you can make money from without having a website.

Caden, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  20. modulles

modulles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Want to earn money from video chat? You want to make your own studio? If you answer YES, enter into the world of video chat with Bongacams.You'll be with over 1000 models and over 25,000 members who are ready to pay!
    http://bongacams.webs.com/
    HTML:

modulles, Nov 13, 2012 IP