1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying infographic promotion

Discussion in 'Services' started by vansterdam, Oct 24, 2012.

We recently had a designer create a finance/insurance/law related infographic to help promote our company. Unfortunately I don't have experience in distributing infographics. So I'm hoping to find someone who can handle this. Obviously they should be sent out to the dozens of infographic directories. Preferably you could also e-mail any blogs that have posted related infographics in the past. Wherever possible we'd want to include a link to our website. Perhaps social media would also be a good place to promote this.

This is something that we are considering doing more than once. So if you can provide wide exposure we'd definitely hire you for this service again. Also we would like to offer some kind of bonus if you are able to get this published on some well established blogs or on a high number of blogs.

vansterdam, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. zaggernaut

zaggernaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an infographics designer and I currently don't offer 'distribution' as I think if you have the sense to get these designed it's only common sense stuff to use them. Some pointers anyway--

1) If your infograpghic is really valuable and loaded with stats/figures- pitch it to relevant blog yourself.
    2) Start a board on Pinterest and keep posting there and did I mention your own blog!
    3) Don't forget Flickr/Instagram and any other image-based social media.
    4) Yes, you can try infographic directories.
    4) Did I tell you it's an ongoing work-- if your stuff is valuable it WILL be picked up by bloggers. Trust me on this. Just checkout Jeffbullas.com. Jeff uses a hell lot of infographics from around the web and you can see for yourself the kind of traffic it h=generates for him and the designers.

BTW if you need my direct help in infographics design...I'd be happy to oblige:eek:

Zagger

zaggernaut, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  3. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi, you can ask for such service here: infographicssubmit.com since they will help submit your infographics to 25 infographics galleries within 48h. In addition, this website also provides the list of over 100 galleries which have been sorted well in terms of page rank (PR) making people easy to navigate and submit their infographics. Good luck!

mrgadget, Jan 22, 2013 IP