1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Back link Strategy

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jrodatblueray, Nov 7, 2012.

I'm looking for more insight on the developing backlinks. I'm fairly new to SEO, but have been learning a few things here and there. my site is brfinancial.co. I have been working hard on optimizing my site, but from what i have been reading BACKLINKS are key to rank better in search engines. I need a strategy, but not Black Hat. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Julian Rodriguez
    Blue Ray Financial
    brfinancial.co

jrodatblueray, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would start by reading through all the posts here at DP.. That will get you 94% there..

Tearabite, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  3. splendidboy

splendidboy Member

Best Answers:
    HI jrodatblueray, what a nice web page you have =).
    1st of all before you want to build backlinks, you need to know your competitor backlinks profile.
    Maybe you need some paid tools to spy the backlinks.
    then after you knowing your competitor, you need to start draft your backlinks strategy.
    That means, you need to know where, how many, what kind of backlinks you'll build.
    So far, as my experienced, i build multi-tier backlinks or we can say it as pyramid.
    1st tier need to be very high quality and related niche with your web. the best is search for authority web page.
    Then the 2nd tier, I blast a sort of high pr web to the 1st tier web. means we build backlinks to backlinks. Such as social bookmarks, social media, article directories, web 2.0 etc.
    then the 3rd and 4th tier usually I use forum profile, blog commenting and wiki links as well...
    Hope this can help you to start searching and study or else, PM me and we can discuss and share further more about backlinks strategy =)

Thanks,
    Reeze

splendidboy, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  4. riezea

riezea Member

Best Answers:
    as splendidboy said, authority web page is necessary for your backlink strategy, you may mention about edu and gov backlink as authority backlink for your site,

riezea, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you identify your target keywords first and decide which you want t o rank for. Once you have that, you can choose to build backlinks to your page using a variety of ways: article submission, guest posting, blog/forum commenting, etc. Make sure to use varied anchor texts when creating backinks.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!~

affilorama, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  6. sunsky

sunsky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for making high quality back links submit your website link to high domain authority sites which will help a lot in every aspect from SEO point of view.

sunsky, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Suggest to use guest blogging, contact the blog/site owner that have high authority and/or quality site to publish your article and put backlink point to your site

lifeplayer, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. karinakro

karinakro Peon

Best Answers:
    use opensiteexploorer and find out where your competition is getting links from! Reverse engineer and then make it better..

karinakro, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  9. TenFastFeet

TenFastFeet Guest

Best Answers:
    I see a few ideas here that are valuable, and others I feel are no longer valid.

You definitely want to know what your competitors are up to. This will also give you insight to what websites do allow guest blogging which gives you a jump right there. Guest blogging, social signals are going to be your best way of getting links. Also, try not to think "how to build links to your website" but instead think "how can I get people to link to my website". Having good, compelling, content will get people to pass the article along via email or social media sites. There are some links there for you. Next, the people who visit the article may very well thumbs up or +1 the article. Now you just got traffic and another link/signal and all you did was write a really good article.

Also, I recommend staying away from keyword anchor texts... even if varied. Onsite SEO tells the search engines what a webpage is about and you don't need dozens of links saying the same thing. Look at the link profile (more importantly the anchor text) for any high profile website. No where will you see their main keywords. They have things like "click here" and "visit website" or their brand name or the URL. Why? This is how people naturally link. When you link to someone on your own free will, you never pick there main keyword and link that to them. Humans are lazy and to figure this out would take time and effort. Just saying "click here" is natural which is what will get you noticed by the search engines. If your the anchor text in your link profile is filled with your main keywords, you are doing something very wrong!!

Long story short -- Don't focus on link building. Focus on branding your website on social media and pushing out unique, good, content to strong websites. This alone will get you traffic and sales but throw in the possibility of that new traffic liking you and sharing with their friends. Viral anyone?

Brand Saturation across the web is the new link building. As long as you do that, you will naturally get links which will always be far more valuable then any link you manually build.

TenFastFeet, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  10. jrodatblueray

jrodatblueray Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone,

Thanks for the input.. really appreciate it. Content is king when it comes to getting people to visit and link to your site. Writing and submitting articles sounds like a great way to get exposure. i think i ll start first with observing my competition and see what they do to get traffic. Thanks again for all the great advise.

Julian

jrodatblueray, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  11. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Julian,

Yes, observing your competition and checking out the keywords they're ranking for an excellent way to start. Content is definitely king, as they say, and article submission is a great way to build backlinks to your site. Make sure to balance that out with other forms of link building, like social media and guest posting. This way, you have a variety of high quality backlinks from different sources, something that search engines favor.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  12. no69_2007

no69_2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build natural links if you don't need to follow black hat, naturnal links will never effect your site with any kind of google algorithm update.

no69_2007, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  13. jrodatblueray

jrodatblueray Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll stay away from any black hat tactics. Don't want to get my site band...

jrodatblueray, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  14. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you dont take black hat SEO building, you can try paid link building using reviewme ,sponsoredreview or alternatives of these programs. Second alternative, free but tedious work, you can selects forum signature link building, guest blogging, blog commenting and web 2.0 link building using hubpages or squidoo

unknownpray, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  15. tnagarasahi

tnagarasahi Peon

Best Answers:
    If you like to do black hat seo on your site it will give for you a short term result ,after some months those are works not a standard...so Your work will be unique and white hat seo it will help to us as long term result with more effort...blog creation,link sharing,keyword analyst etc .

tnagarasahi, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  16. jrodatblueray

jrodatblueray Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys and thanks unknownprey for those site suggestions

jrodatblueray, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  17. TroyAdams

TroyAdams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A quick way to get backlinks is through backlinks.com

U search for the keywords that you want to be on the site you are linking to and select your anchor text that you want.

Don't submit too much too quick. I would recommend choosing pr 4-6 and doing about 3 links 1 week, then 2 weeks later, another 3.

TroyAdams, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  18. VeInteractive

VeInteractive Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always hard starting something new and starting out when optimising a new site. Your is very good design wise and user friendly so you shouldn't have a problem with keeping people on your site. Try building content on your website as you have already started and people will link to you. Comment on relevant financial blogs and talk about your expertise these are ways that you can build referrals to your site. Link building should not just for SEO rankings but for maximum exposure to your website. Keep up with the work you've started and you will be ranking well in time.

VeInteractive, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  19. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Link building is the fuel of SEO.You need to start with high PR8 social bookmarking websites such as reddit,stumbleupon and others.You should submit a few links from your website there and you'll get good and valuable traffic.Then after doing that,I recommend google alerts.With google alerts you find websites and blogs related to your niche and posting with different anchors texts there will climb your website for sure.Make sure the blogs and websites you comment are PR3 and higher.

dimitarang, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  20. jrodatblueray

jrodatblueray Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are the fuel. Everywhere i look i see the same thing. I think i'll take the advice from and join a few discussion groups and forums. aside from hearing from you guys i have read that is it a good way to build links. I'm also going to put a blog and start writing.

I did have a questions and wanted some feedback on this: I have been contemplating on investing a bit on search optimization with a company. I came across a company called boostseopackages.com. i've never used a company for seo and wanted to know if it is worth it. They offer cheap packages compared to others i've seen online.

any advice suggestions would be appreciated.

jrodatblueray, Nov 15, 2012 IP