1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Accept Paypal Payments By Email Address Without A Paypal Account??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mustang^Viper, Oct 17, 2012.

Hello,

I recently began using a website to earn money that only pays via Paypal. While I feel there should definitely be another payment option available, I'm inclined to accept the terms if I want to get paid.

I currently have $800 in my account that I would like to withdraw to a Paypal account, however I've had many issues with Paypal in the past. I've had my accounts limited before for basically no good reason and, despite sending in copious amounts of information that they requested, my accounts remained limited.

I've also checked many websites about Paypal's poor performance as a processor including PayPalSucks.net and Bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56537.0

My question is: Is there any way to receive Paypal payments by email address without a Paypal account ??

For this website, all you do is type in your Paypal email address and they send payments to that Paypal account, is there any merchant service or other processor that offers a service where you can receive Paypal payments by email address without having a Paypal account ??

Thanks in advance for all replies!

Mustang^Viper, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  2. Fargoe

Fargoe Peon

Best Answers:
    There are payment processors such as paypro and plimus that will allow you to accept paypal as a payment and you can withdraw via bank transfer or another method. Basically they take the payment into their paypal account and you can withdraw it via any means you want. As far as taking direct paypal payments without an account - impossible

Fargoe, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  3. anoaccess

anoaccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Plimus had that option, but for longer time they ask for your OWN paypal email, so you receive the money directly on your paypal account.

anoaccess, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  4. Vbal

Vbal Peon

Best Answers:
    PM you, you can pm me if you did not receive my PM

Vbal, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. DynamicSystems

DynamicSystems Peon

Best Answers:
    2CheckOut has that function. In their payment page your custome can enter the payment amount and only after that decide if he wants to pay by credit card or paypal.

DynamicSystems, Nov 7, 2012 IP