1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you need an English writer asap, look no further

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by longhairqueen, Nov 6, 2012.

I am looking for a client(s) with lots of writing work. I have two years of online writing experience on a variety of subjects including basic finances, some SEO, and skin care. If you want someone who is easy to work with, and has a very high work ethic, you want to work with me.

For most writing work I have a rate of about .02-2.5 cents per word. I have writing samples on my blog and will gladly give the link upon request. I'm not open to writing samples unless they are paid samples. I've had problems with that in the past. No adult content please. I check my email throughout the day. So pm'ing is fine since I'll be notified on my email.

I am also open to writing content for ebooks, but we would need to discuss terms for it.

I can handle about 1800-2200 words or more a day, depending on what I have going on for the day. I look forward to hearing from potential clients looking for a writer to start asap. Thank you.

longhairqueen, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  2. seolove

seolove Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    92.3% - 12
    I need 30-50 adult articles [400 words]. I can pay $2.5/article. If you are interested pm sample reports.

seolove, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  3. longhairqueen

longhairqueen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am wondering how well you paid attention to my ad post. I mentioned that I'm not comfortable with adult content. I'm hoping the $2.50/article you said meant 2 1/2 cents per word, but I wouldn't be surprised if you meant $2.50 per article. I can't afford that. Thanks anyway:).

longhairqueen, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  4. Maksa

Maksa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do website content writing? i have one urgent project to do. let me know ASAP.

Maksa, Nov 7, 2012 IP