1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your opinion about Autoblog ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ozzeo, Nov 26, 2006.

I just made a Wordpress's autoblog with a plugin. I use 6 RSS feed on my subject: Corisca (it's an island in France). http://www.e-corse.net/actualite/

Could you share your experience about autoblog and Search Engine. Do you think that it's possible to create trafic on my blog only with this system?

Thanks for your answer?

ozzeo, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  2. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do link exchanges and comment on everyone's blog and u will have traffic and revenue for sure

Thiagoo, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  3. ozzeo

ozzeo Peon

Best Answers:
    So, for you, search engine can't see that you are not the author of the post? The content from the other blog is read by search engine like my content?

ozzeo, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  4. SEOBangkok-Puripong2

SEOBangkok-Puripong2 Guest

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, it's impossible to get targeted traffic by only using this plug-ins. All successful blog has great content with great creativity ideas to attract people to visits your blog regularly.

SEOBangkok-Puripong2, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  5. willcraw88

willcraw88 Peon

Best Answers:
    as far as link exchanges, will these be looked upon negatively by the search engines in regards to backlinks?

willcraw88, Feb 26, 2011 IP