1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get 500 unique visitors

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by myadsbook.com, Nov 1, 2012.

1. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Getting 500 unique visitors daily is not a easy task for that optimize your site with white hat seo techniques and build high PR links.

stepbystep, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  2. hariscash

hariscash Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i do free 500 visitors please tell me ???

hariscash, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  3. Vance Fanning

Vance Fanning Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don`t use this type of services who spoil your website image. To get more unique visitor of your website do some activities with proper guidelines. Once you will get keyword ranking of your website. You get more than 500 visitors and they all are unique.

Vance Fanning, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  4. cristinabrown36

cristinabrown36 Peon

Best Answers:
    do not faith these website because only social media optimization can give you unique visitors at all over world.

cristinabrown36, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  5. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    In our first month of BryanMarcel.com we have had over 500 unique visitors. I don't pay much attention to hits (average 17.1 per viewer), pages are more important to me (7 per viewer). Traffic is growing everyday in a very natural and organic way. I expect at least 1000 visits per day on our on year anniversary. The best way to grow is word of mouth and word of mouse. If you have original content you will be successful.

war_machine, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  6. Adam Maher

Adam Maher Peon

Best Answers:
    if you work on 10 keywords...you may not able to get even 50 but if you work .........on a single keyword that have high searches.....you may be in thousands.....

Adam Maher, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  7. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Might be a scam...

Focus on developing, advertising your site manually - yourself! And the REAL 500 unique visitors will come.

But, PPC networks can really bring unique visitors... although there are PPC and non-PPC sites promising this much and that much visitors, but often they're all robots, simulated fake traffic...

If you're a "small guy", not a big company or don't have much funds, then don't go spending money on this kind o service, especially if you're a newcomer, beginner in this industry... can be very risky, potentially waste of money.

Mr.Dog, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  8. historiasdemaria

historiasdemaria Member

Best Answers:
    50,000 per day? Amazing!

historiasdemaria, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  9. intuitmarketer

intuitmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    I know a couple sites that offer incredible deals on website traffic. One of the websites is real lifetime traffic in which you pay $99 for unlimited traffic for life of your website. The $99 brings in about 10000 visitors per month. What happens is their site posts your website on their network of websites and the traffic comes from targeted people interested in your offer. This is not old expired domain traffic but real traffic interested in your offer whether a banner or a link. That is what I know. On average I am getting 8000 to 12000 visitors to my shortened affiliate links. I use banner advertising for this. I have so far 4 separate memberships to this site. The problem is that you can not change your url with this service. You have to pick a long term link that gets traffic indefinitely. Good mode of traffic for longterm such as a product or service you will have for lifetime. A cheap form of traffic for the longterm. webtraffichits dot net

intuitmarketer, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  10. zspuckl

zspuckl Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are redirecting or using traffic exchanges, it means the quality of the visits is terrible, and you shouldn't expect to make any sales!

zspuckl, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  11. wctdelhi

wctdelhi Peon

Best Answers:
    optimized our sites with full Search engine guidelines and do social media optimization process regularly

wctdelhi, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  12. scotty333

scotty333 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried one; 1000 visitors for $8. They were all fake. 100% bounce, 0.00 seconds spent on site. It was completely useless.

scotty333, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  13. joseo

joseo Peon

Best Answers:
    seo submission is the only way to drive traffic

joseo, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  14. rajeevranjan

rajeevranjan Peon

Best Answers:
    Target Popular Social Networking website.

Create your Company/Product/Services page there and provide regular update based on your website. You can add and share your links with relevant people.

rajeevranjan, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  15. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have quality content and unique topic so you can get more than 500 visitors. if not then you need to buy 500 Unique Visitors,

OSSEO, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  16. webeveronpromo

webeveronpromo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These promises are fake and the results are pointless completely, no effect on SEO.

webeveronpromo, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  17. meenuweb

meenuweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes You will get 500 or more than 500 visitor but for this your site 's keyword will be in SERP.

meenuweb, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  18. clature

clature Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unless you only want your site to look popular with loads of visitor hits, I suggest you don't do it cause the visitors will be fake.

clature, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  19. adwordmedia

adwordmedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These type of traffic services sometimes give you fake hits or fake traffic. This mean they don't give you real user who really interested in your website or services.

So just go for them only who provide you business through online marketing.

Thanks,

adwordmedia, Nov 9, 2012 IP