1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Mobile money make it big in the coming time?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by maneetpuri, May 29, 2012.

'E-Commerce' or 'Electronic commerce' has already surpassed the limitations of a desktop based platform to smart phones. Similarly, the advent of m-commerce or mobile commerce has offered us the liberty of wireless shopping. But can the same phone be used as a wallet for paying our bills? Yes friends, the concept of mobile money has been growing rapidly and till date billions of monetary transactions have been carried out using a mobile phone.

People all over the globe are using their mobile phones to carry out banking activities like transfer funds, deposits, pay bills and many more. This is the main reason why many of us confuse between mobile banking and Mobile money but the services of mobile banking are limited to banking services itself. On the other hand, Mobile money is like making all the payments using your mobile phone whether its a bill or any other expenses.

My question is regarding the application of such modern medium today! Have we advanced to an extent where-in we can leave our wallet at home and make all payments using our mobile phone? I strongly feel such technology is limited to developed nations with technological superiority over the developing nations of today. I wanted to know your valuable opinion on the scope of Mobile Money today! Do you think 'Mobile Money will make it big some day, similar to M-Commerce or it still has certain limitations to overcome? Awaiting your comments and suggestions!

maneetpuri, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. suneel_t

suneel_t Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many service provider ,provide the mobile money services. Advantages of mobile money, used of that service any where and any time all over the world. Basically uses of this service in bill pay, shopping etc.

suneel_t, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  3. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    HRM...............Mobile money is making big soon, the answer is yes :)

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  4. sbrettoncm

sbrettoncm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even I think mobile money has already become quite big by now.

I was reading an article about growth of mobile ecommerce, and the statistics say that many states in America have shown a growth of more than 1000% in regard to mobile shopping through apps. These figures are rising at a very rapid pace, and is expected to grow vastly by 2014 through the globe.

mCommerce is not only limited to the buyers, but it is a growth potential for sellers and developers. It can bring out greater heights of creativity with the increasing competition and demands.

sbrettoncm, Nov 22, 2012 IP