1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking to sell premium Nintendo Wii U domain! PR2 Huge potential! Custom theme!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by hammun, Oct 9, 2012.

Hey guys I'm currently looking to sell my domain, thewiiuforums.com as you can imagine, with the wii u console launch just around the corner, this domain is going to be a really high ticket item! Send me a message with your offers if you're interested!

P.S. the domain is hosted with namecheap, assume no traffic as I havent been keeping tabs. Just the domain is for sale, not the theme.

P.P.S. If you want me to include the theme (pic viewable here as my hosting ran out: http://www.audentio.com/images/portfolio/sites/large/wiiuforums.jpg) let me know and we can work out a price for that included :)

hammun, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. hammun

hammun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hammun, Nov 5, 2012 IP