1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cashf.ly reports more clicks than Adf.ly

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by GeraldH, Oct 28, 2012.

Hope you guys can help provide some perspective on this.

I have used Adf.ly for over a year and I have had a pretty decent experience with them. Their support was good and they usually paid on time.

I started using Cashf.ly a few months ago and I have noticed an overall increase in clicks and impressions, which resulted in a sizable increase in earnings. This is weird because my site hasn't been getting more traffic, it's been pretty much steady and normal.

I asked adf.ly support and they told me that their stats are working fine, and suggested that cashf.ly has incorrect stats. But this wouldn't make sense because cashf.ly would be losing a lot of money if they are paying for more clicks than they have to, and they have already paid me twice.

This really puzzled me, how could one platform say I had more clicks than the other? Anyone else notice this too?

GeraldH, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  2. CashFlyJustin

CashFlyJustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Gerald,

This is actually a pretty common question that we're getting as many of our publishers are seeing a higher number of clicks.

What happens is that we report ALL clicks to your short URL's. Often times with link shortening services, the vast majority of clicks come from a single source thenreposts or instances where your short URL has been circulated elsewhere around the net are missed.

If you have a site that is generating clicks, you should actually end up with a higher number than you track through your site since those short URLs end up being circulated and clicked on by other traffic sources.

The end result is more clicks and more Cash to you.

If you'd like to look into it, please add me on AIM - my screen name is: CashFlyJustin

We GUARANTEE the HIGHEST PAYOUTS in the link shortening business and WE PAY EVERYTIME-ON TIME!

CashFlyJustin, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  3. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both are same. These traffics are really not of any good use. And its proved dude.

digitalwebman06, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  4. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never heard cashfly but I've used Adf.ly to build lists. You need lots of visitors to find the few that are going to be customers - but sites like this can deliver the visitors. It will be interesting to try something new.

tjcreation, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  5. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Justin for explaining!

I have been using cashf.ly and adf.ly to shorten links, not to advertise on the site itself like you guys are (building lists).

When you shorten links you earn money every time someone visits them. Have been getting better results with cashf.ly recently.

GeraldH, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  6. CashflyAlex

CashflyAlex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cashfly is OFFICIALLY OUT OF BETA!

We're coming out swinging. We now offer $4 as a minimum payment as requested :)

Also, all earnings are in REAL-TIME. Our competitors have a 24 hour delay, why? I don't know, that's weird. We would never do that to you.

We also don't scrub - at all. Our stats add up and make sense. This is why we report MORE CLICKS. We have better rates too, just compare and see for yourself.

Refer your friends for a 20% bonus on their earnings before they sign up under someone else.

We're better in every way. If not, tell us why, we listen, we evolve. Lets get it.

CashflyAlex, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  7. Vrindavan

Vrindavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    >> What happens is that we report ALL clicks to your short URL's. Often times with link shortening services, the vast majority of clicks come from a single source thenreposts or instances where your short URL has been circulated elsewhere around the net are missed.

not understand, pls explain more on this

Vrindavan, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  8. Vrindavan

Best Answers:
    Do cashfly has a limit to earn ?

e.g. a page having 10 different short URLs to 10 different locations.
    The traffic is not counted if the site user visited more than certain number(5) of links.
    After the limit reached, the visitor clicks on other links and we cannot earn anything out of that.

9. CashflyAlex

CashflyAlex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What Justin was saying above is that we report all clicks, even if the URL is circulated again by someone else who is just sharing it, and they post it somewhere else.

As far as a single user clicking on multiple cashfly links within a website, it's fine as long as they are all different short URLs the user is clicking on. If a user keeps visiting the same location, then they are only monetized once per 24 hour period. Otherwise someone could just keep visiting the same location over and over again and take advantage of the system.

Good questions, keep em coming :)

CashflyAlex, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  10. Vrindavan

Best Answers:
    The first time i heard other networks may have problem counting if they are from retweet.

Good that there is no cap for cashfly, i i use Top banner mode and putting quite number of links on the same page all to different sites. Only the first 5 short URLs clicks will be counted limit the earning potential.

Cashfly Top banner mode, do the visitors have to keep the page open for a period of time in order to count for earning ?

11. Vrindavan

Best Answers:
    When i copy the newly generated short URL from dashboard, the http:// part is missing out,
    i have to manually add it all the time so far.

Vrindavan, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  12. Dual_Traffic

Dual_Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no way cashf.ly can compete with adf.ly, they can be a good and trusted site but I refuse to believe those publishers rates!!!!

Dual_Traffic, Apr 25, 2013 IP