1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO/Marketing/Traffic forums and blogs advertising wanted!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by sitehunter21, Nov 4, 2012.

The title states it all really -

I'm looking for English speaking websites that focus on SEO or Marketing in the online world.

I DO NOT WANT YOUR TRASHY TEXT LINKS

When you PM me please states these few things;

Price for month and a 6 month rate

Traffic and Empressions - I have pro accounts on SEMrush and Search metrics so I will check this out

Banner/ Advert sizes that you can offer

Anything else Ill just ignore

sitehunter21, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  2. sitehunter21

sitehunter21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sitehunter21, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  3. Samykrish

Samykrish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are providing the banner ads and other ad space on lease for a month.

It is too reasonable and in your budget just $5 USD/Month

We have over 100 sites which have great traffic on daily basis. All are directory sites so you can have a vast chance to sow up as it delas with lots trafficeon daily basis so.

For more information you can discuss over here in this thread or PM us.

If you don’t have banner then we will make it for you FREE of COST.

Thanks

Samykrish, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  4. sitehunter21

sitehunter21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    still looking

sitehunter21, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  5. Banneradbob

Banneradbob Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have a monster website getting ready to launch 12-15-12. The site is setup to take reports from the public of companys and individuals that scammed or ripped them off.The site is also set up to scale down to fit all screen sizes monitors including tablets and phones.We are offering a few banner ads to be sold @ $25 for 3 mos. and $49 dollars for a year.I do have a video available to see before launch to give you an overview of the site. banner ads will be rectangle 300 x 250 and clickable to the site you want it directed to.If your serious about banner advertising this site and the prices quoted above are a steal.And for the first 5 people from this forum that commit to a banner ad i will lock either of the two prices above for 3 years with no increase. The banner ads are on the front page of the website and will also be on our sponsor page. The nice thing about our banner ads is they rotate evertime a person clicks on our site giving you admany chances to be seen at the top.please pm me if interested and i will give domain address and small video to review site and get the feel for it..I also have a designer that will design a banner ad for $5-$10 depending on how complex. You must suppily banner ad to us. First come first serve and you will not find a better deal on a website of this magnitude.. pm if interested..

Banneradbob, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  6. MarketerINC

MarketerINC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PageRank 4 blog HackTutors.com (about seo, hosting, web design and social media) that receives over 200K impressions per month. The rate is as low as $19 per month.

Quick stats:

Alexa rank (current): 98K
    Daily page views: 7,500+
    Daily unique visitors: 3,000+
    Daily RSS readers: 3,000+

Advertise space available for as low as $19/month. Make sure you grab the cheap ad spot before others take. You can purchase the available ad spots from here: http://buysellads.com/buy/detail/30763/

Best regards.

MarketerINC, Mar 8, 2013 IP