1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Can you help me make $1000

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daintyg21, Oct 10, 2012.

I am looking to make a little money for the holidays about $00 o $1000 would be nice What would you do if you wanted to make $1000 in 30 days or even $500?Can you work with me to get me to this point?I have little to no investment but if you know a way and its under $100 start up and you know it works please share I have quite a bit of skills,just need a solid way how i can make money no theories,i know about a million ways to make money online but they are not as easy as the seem,so if you are currently making money online,don't keep it to yourself,help someone out (me) and be blessed if you believe in that.if grammar is bad please excuse it, although English is my main langue i do not speak it much (long story)

daintyg21, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  2. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in the same boat as you and so building internet marketing bots. Hopefully, people would buy them.
    Do you have any bot ideas ? If so, you can always get mke to build it and then see if you can make use of it to promote your links that pay you per sale brought.

Anyone here have any ? If so, PM me and I might just build it. I too am short of money and am on the lookout for bot buyers and good bot ideas to build my bots around.

young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. adspace

adspace Member

Best Answers:
    i have no idea to start a businesses in $100 i think u r kidding......
    if any one have any idea tell me... i left my job and start make money online.....:p

adspace, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. nickberry

nickberry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are plenty of affiliate marketing places you can sign up. I know MinuteBags.com has a decent commission rate.

*disclaimer minutebags.com is my company.

nickberry, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  5. jorgejacobo

jorgejacobo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A big question.
    An answer? Work for somebody because For a business it might take longer than just a month.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    jorgejacobo, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  6. Baig

Baig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can find in my sign

Baig, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  7. handsome guy

handsome guy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck. I hope you can achieve your ambition soon.

To make money, you must work hard and never give up.

handsome guy, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  8. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, you go to your local McDonald's.
    Ask for a JOB APPLICATION!
    Fill out.
    Turn in.

Geesh....people that come onto forums and think they can make money easily on the net just by asking.

iowadawg, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  9. jasonjylee

jasonjylee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi unfortunately if you are looking for the easy way out and not learning the theory of internet marketing business than I'm sorry but you won't be able to earn that kind of salary. In every business tou need to put in effort for it to grow. but if you want to earn $500 a month with an investement of below $100 I can help you. But you like i said with any business you need to spend some time to work on it for it to grow. PM me if you are interested.

jasonjylee, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  10. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not to blow the dream of everyone who feel that the internet is a Quick way to success or some kinda shortcut to your $30 - $200 per day dream.

there is some simple fact.

1. 90% of the people who come online hoping to make a killing with their $100 or $500 investment end up losing that money

2. 90% of the people is not going to share how there make money to you at least for free.

3. Internet is not for lazy people the work is twice as much as working for at a Pizza hut.

4. You are on the right path to look for help , chances is there are helping cos there want to make that $100 you have.

5. The fastest way to make money is not Online so wake up, Making money online is slow and take times. SO if you want Fast Cash stop wasting your time Online.

6. Discover your skill, ask yourself what you have to offer and what resources you got, money don't fall from sky, is usually traded when you provide something in exchange that hold value to others.

7. The fastest way is provide a Service , example writing. design skill banner , nice voice for voice over and so on or editing skill on web or video.

8. Join a team or partner up with someone is a good choice but also be warn online is also a wolf den with many predator waiting to eat up newbie .

9. Get a Job Online is for people who can invest Time money and effort supported by knowledge and skill. if you do not want to end up being breakfast or lunch for the wolf.

10. Earning money is always hard when you have little no no skill or knowledge. so get good advice or Learn every moment you have if you still choose to earn money online.

Max Singapore, Nov 3, 2012 IP
    chiquito and thesickearth like this.
  11. legitnick42

legitnick42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well by saying, "i know about a million ways to make money online but they are not as easy as the seem", I've already lost hope in you. I'm guessing those methods are all public anyways. And also, if you want to make that, nobody is going to help for free.

legitnick42, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  12. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Making money isn't easy, always bear that in mind so you won't get scammed. There is NO shortcut to earning money fast. It is about perseverance, diligence and determination.

pilot35, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  13. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    Isnt this what we all want, to earn money without working ?

Stop dreaming and as someone else said, better go to McDonalds and work for a month if you want easy cash.

Jakiller, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  14. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    before I even started thinking about making money from my website I first created content = many thousand pages text and pictures
    honest money requires real efforts and sweating

a real life job may be the safer and faster way
    go into real world
    see what problems ppl have
    see what needs ppl have
    then review your own readiness, skills and expertise to
    offer solutions
    provide what ppl need

baby sitting
    dog walking
    taking care for elderly, handicapped, etc (walking, household, etc)
    garden work for rich ones
    farm helper during harvest time

thousands of real life jobs to earn a few hundred (depending on your country)

offer services ppl need and enjoy but no one willing to give (night shifts, etc)

hans, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  15. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Identify skills you have and put them to use to make money online. Freelancing would be the quickest way to make some quick cash in time for the holidays.

dcristo, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  16. TedPeterson

TedPeterson Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree...Making money is not hard but it does take effort. Probably most of the people on here could tell you different ways to make money online. Here is a simple process you can use.

1. Create a product that solves your target markets problems and saves them time and money. (recommend audio recording, video, ecourse or combination)
    2. Create a simple website to offer your product. (recommend wordpress or weebly.com both are free)
    3. Set up shopping cart. (paypal is free)
    4. Drive traffic to your site and offer. (free methods -facebook, twitter, youtube, forums, articles, classifieds, and directories)
    5. Sell the product. Deliver the product. Head to the bank.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell. 5 simple steps. But you need to put in the time and effort if you are going to drive traffic and make sales. Ohhh and I left out that if you don't want to create the product yourself you can find plenty of affiliate products to promote on clickbank.

Better hurry though if you want to make an extra $500-$1000 before Christmas! Good luck!

TedPeterson, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  17. Michael Thai

Michael Thai Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi daintyg21,

Like you said, there are millions of ways to make money online. However, the key thing here is to take action and not procrastinate! Do not keep looking for the next big launch or a shortcut to success. What Ted says above is a really good strategy.

Once again, I encourage you to take action to actually do something - browsing and reading forums is not actually real work :) all the best

Michael Thai, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  18. mastid

mastid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's like anything, you get out of it what you put in. You could try some of the posting image links - they pay quite well (mine is in my signature but don't feel under pressure to try it!).

If there was an easy way of making $1000 in a month, those who do wouldn't share the info, or their earnings would be diluted.

Good luck....and you can always PM me if you come across one :p

mastid, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  19. cftrade

cftrade Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what i want to know

cftrade, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  20. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am suggesting that you sell stuffs online using sites the like of eBay...

theAdviserMe, Nov 15, 2012 IP