1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my adsense account is getting disable again and again ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by siddharthsolanki, Nov 2, 2012.

Dear members of the Digital point, i have one blog on blogger in my that blog i am sharing some of the templates and SEO tips but i dnt know why my adsense account is getting disable by google again and again. Please review my blog and give me the solution.
    this is my blog's link -----> http://theoriginalbloggertricks.blogspot.in/

Thank you in advance :)

siddharthsolanki, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I give up.

Perhaps you should contact the person in your sig. and find out if he has any tips for you.

Oh, my mistake ........ it's you.

PaulSch, Nov 2, 2012 IP
    Tearabite likes this.
  3. siddharthsolanki

siddharthsolanki Member

Best Answers:
    what ?
    i didnt get dat :/

siddharthsolanki, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make content site, don't make templates download site for people to download things >_>

BacklinkExpert, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  5. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't get it.

You are asking about why your adsense account is getting getting disabled and in your signature you are offering to get people adsense approval.

It can't be a very good service if you can't get yourself an account.

PaulSch, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  6. siddharthsolanki

siddharthsolanki Member

Best Answers:

well i can get approve by dem any time but after adding the adsense in ma blog
    den its getting disabled.

siddharthsolanki, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  7. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read the TOS, check your site and see what rule(s) you are breaking.

PaulSch, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  8. mraudi

mraudi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It could mean a lot of things OP, maybe you are clicking on your own ads by accident or you have a hater that's clicking your ads repeatedly.

mraudi, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  9. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    .I can tell you exactly why you keeping getting banned, and exactly why you should never buy an adsense account as it's a waste of money if you use it as you are doing. They ban the site, so if you keep going out and buying a new adsense account then everytime you put the new code on the site then when the google bot sense the code it bans you, and it will do this again and again until you give up or die. So every time you buy an account they will ban it.Your only choice is to put the content on a new site, putting new code on a banned site just means another ban! Re-applying after a ban is also breaking the TOS that you signed up to when you first applied, which strictly speaking is you breaking the terms of the legal agreement you originally signed up to, which I would point out is fraud.
    Also does it not occur to you that they log your ip address? You might as well drive around robbing banks in your own car with the same number plates being recorded every time at each robbery. In that case the police would catch you every time. This is no different!
    The repeated bans are nothing to do with fraudulent clicks, they are to do with you applying after being banned. You can't legally do it! It breaks the original agreement you signed up to and clearly didn't read very well.
    Even if you log on to a new adsense account from a banned ip address then they will ban the new account as well. They spend 10's of millions a year on anti-fraud stopping people doing this. You need a new site, new address, new ip etc. otherwise just check that inbox daily for the latest ban email.
    Unless you change your whole site and the way you are doing things then you will never get and keep another account. I still cannot believe people do not realise google ban the site forever and track your ip address - change both or you're f**ked! There is a lot more to a new application than most people realise and massive changes are needed after a ban.
    I have a guide on dealing with all of these problems - But I sell advice and NOT approved accounts, as you've found out that's because they would just get banned when you started to use them (Also if I applied for one for you from my ip address, they'd think I was applying for a second one as my ip would flag up as already having an account, and then they'd ban my account as well! They really do cover every angle). You need to make fundamental changes to your approach, a fact many people do not realise when they have been banned. Buying an account? Might as well just set fire to your money!

adsenseplr, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  10. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is a very difficult way to make money. You can build up the account and do nothing wrong (that you know of) and google may decide to disable the account before you get paid. You are always better off selling a product or service that you have more control over than relying on anything from google!

tjcreation, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  11. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    +1

Looks like the OP might just be trying to advertise.

JyeP, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  12. rickey111

rickey111 Peon

Best Answers:
    hii,,,,, wel come to this forum site dear member of digital point i thick your account have copy paste content and you also know that google ad sons also blocke those persion or site which have the copy paste content you also know that you have the unique content,,,,,,,
    thank you,,,,,,,,

rickey111, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  13. rickey111

rickey111 Peon

Best Answers:
    hii,,,,, wel come to this forum site dear member of digital point i thick your account have copy paste content and you also know that google ad sons also blocke those persion or

rickey111, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  14. Preetam

Preetam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your answer is in your question lol

Preetam, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  15. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to get a .com domain .com domain looks more professional than a blogspot and .com usually has more authority and adsense don't ban .com site often.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  16. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're getting banned again and again simply because you try again and again to get back in.
    If you stop trying to get back in they won't ban your account anymore. Try it, it works!

JamesColin, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  17. siddharthsolanki

siddharthsolanki Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestion :)
    But dear you know what ??
    Now i will never got bann again :)

siddharthsolanki, Nov 20, 2012 IP