1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does this picture violate Facebook Terms of Service

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Oct 31, 2012.

[​IMG]

I don't have a facebook account, so I am pretty clueless as to what their terms of service are, but I am hard pressed to see how this photo could be a violation of almost any forum's terms of service. The story behind it:

Obamanation, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Facebook is complicit in violating campaign contribution laws by allowing the Obama Facebook account to accept campaign contributions from foreign governments. So, Facebook is now openly displaying their bias.

Corwin, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Probably someone put some pressure on a FB moderator - it's a common tactic . I'm guessing they used the racist bull and some accusations of political bias , you know the usual libtard stuff. It's also possible that a blue state FB mod misused his power.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Facebook must have updated the TOS to include "...and don't write or post anything critical of Obama."

Edit: Breitbart News just updated the article. Facebook send them an email claiming it was all just a mistake. :) lol. Right.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    Rebecca, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Had they phrased it accurately, they would have said they just discovered that partisan censorship is a mistake, especially when the people you are censoring are the the first people in harms way in any foreign conflict. I wonder how many cancelled Facebook accounts in that window of time. I noticed they opened today down 10%. Coincidence?

Obamanation, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  6. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um, Facebook can do whatever they want it is their website! You are NOT guaranteed any rights when it comes to using Facebook.

An online business is no different than a brick-and-mortar business. Try going and posting that image in a Wal-Mart or Target and see how long it stays up.

sport302, Nov 1, 2012 IP
    Helvetii likes this.