1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent Clarification about Social Bookmarking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by singhabhishek251, Nov 1, 2012.

While posting in Pligg bookmarking website, I am getting message as "your story is submitted in upcoming event and will be published after 3 votes"

I want to know whether we are getting Do-Follow link even our website is in Upcoming event or after 3 Votes when it will be published then only we will get Do-follow link?

singhabhishek251, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  2. raisuddintch

raisuddintch Peon

Best Answers:
    These are automatic messages try on one site then see the results but i have not got any result by doing this.

raisuddintch, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  3. localnumberone

localnumberone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are doing Social Bookmarking and you want to get do-follow back link than don’t waste your time and choose another one.

All of these sites are do-follow and free to use but do require you to register. Once you have registered you can begin bookmarking.

On some pages on this site you will see a list of links to social bookmarking sites such as Del.icio.us, Digg.com, Technorati.com and StumbleUpon.com etc...:p

localnumberone, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  4. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    No all social bookmarking site is dofollow, if you need dofollow link then you can google it for dofollow social bookmarking site list

suvendug, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  5. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you suggest some other bookmarking lists other than Pligg?
    One more thing in While doing bookmarking in Pligg does we need 3 votes to publish our content and URL or it is OK to Register there and submit the links with content and do not worry about Votes.
    I was thinking that after getting 3 votes for our links when it will be published then only we can get Do-Follow links. Is there anything like this and can we leave our links in Upcoming story only to get the Do-Follow links?

I am very confused about this that whether we get Do-Follow from Upcoming Story also or from Published only.

singhabhishek251, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  6. arunt

arunt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do Social bookmarking in dofollow sites and it's better to get traffic and improve keyword ranking.

arunt, Nov 4, 2012 IP