1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why google doesn't show my backlinks???

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by goldfinger, Oct 30, 2012.

Hello everybody,

I have a question. I have started a new website and I am working on some link building now. I still have to double check some reciprocal pr4 blogs I have posted my link but I know I have already about 20/30 backlink activate, mostly pr2/3, 1 pr6 a couple pr 5 and a bunch of pr4.

The problem is that google doesn't seem to see any of them.

anyone could explain me why?

thanks

goldfinger, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. MarvinE

MarvinE Member

Best Answers:
    Don't panic. Google won't index your back links right after you make them. It may take a while. If the job is well done you will see the results in the next period.

MarvinE, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  3. purpletentacle

purpletentacle Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever backlinks tool you use, you don't see all your links.
    Open Site Explorer doesn't find as many backlinks as SEO Spyglass for example.
    But Open Site Explorer may find different backlinks to SEO Spyglass.
    So Google does find your links (eventually), but many tools do not.

purpletentacle, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  4. briantymes

briantymes Peon

Best Answers:
    First off you need to understand that it will take some time for google to index these links. If you are using some type of tool for finding your links, keep in mind that they don't work. Even if google does index your links, there is a chance that you will never be able to find out about it.

briantymes, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how are you checking for links? it can take google 2+ months to update the link profile and to show the links. logging into your google webmaster tool will show the links sooner than searching for links using search string on the browser.

sultanofseo, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  6. squadron

squadron Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you get yourself a Google Webmaster tools account if you haven't already got one, and then add the new site to Webmaster tools. Once that is done it will take a week or so for Google to show you a list of the links it has found. You can also submit your sitemap to Google. If you are using the link:www.websitename.com command, you will only see a small sample of links.

squadron, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  7. cooljeeten7

cooljeeten7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also have same problem, since from 6 months I am trying to build backlinks, but still google never shows my site backlinks.
    How can I check my site MatNepal dot Com backlinks.

cooljeeten7, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  8. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time before you will see these backlinks in Google. Most of the time, you will see these backlinks only after Google has indexed these backlinks, that is, a user has clicked on the backlink and was referred to your site. I suggest you continue with your link building and these backlinks will soon be counted to your favor.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  9. cooljeeten7

cooljeeten7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you friend for your suggestion and reply. I am continuing on link building and searching too for link exchange. But I feel it's been really a very long time google didn't crawl or count link building on my site.

cooljeeten7, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  10. value_links

value_links Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As some others have said above, you'll probably never see all your backlinks being reported by Google - or any other individual backlink checking/reporting tool.

In any case, think about this: What is your ultimate aim behind getting/building backlinks? For most people, it is rankings and traffic. Do you have any of these? If you do, forget about Google showing or not showing your links. If not, try and find more ways to improve your sites, on-page SEO and keep working on more backlinks (which you should continue to do even if you have rankings and traffic).

All the best.

value_links, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  11. cooljeeten7

cooljeeten7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion, let's hope google will show result of my site soon.

cooljeeten7, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  12. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is the same on my end...

I have been waiting for years for Google to show some of my best backlinks. And it still doesn't see them... "Do follow" from reputable sources...
    Is Google incapable of seeing all backlinks?

Mr.Dog, Nov 2, 2012 IP