1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who Want's to try a New Product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Help Desk, Oct 30, 2012.

If you have a blog and want to try out KeyboardBumps send me a PM with your website information and address and I will send you some. (Limited Quanties Available)

If you think this is not the right way to market, write your comments below.

Help Desk, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would like to try that one. :) hope it's for free

gusher08, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  3. BrianDouglas

BrianDouglas Peon

Best Answers:
    What? lol. No offense, but this product is no good. No one is going to buy this. It is demo'd on the home key. See those bumps on the j and F? those are home keys. And pc games tend to use 90 percent the same keys, and only a few extra keys here and there... especially these days... those bumps already ON the keyboard do this lol. strange product.

You are targeting the smartest, most computer-savvy group there is. This product insults my intelligence. :p

I don't mean to offend you at all, this is just... I don't know man, I don't think this is going to sell at all.

BrianDouglas, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. Help Desk

Help Desk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey gusher08. PM me your physical address and website address.

Help Desk, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  5. Help Desk

Help Desk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @BrianDouglas Thanks for the response. While originally Keyboard Bumps were made for number keys I also love them on my home keys. I work out with heavy weights and no gloves a lot so I have callused hands that don't feel the tiny little bumps. If you've ever typed with your fingers in the wrong place then you probably have the same condition.

A smaller market, but even more important market, has been people who have suffered nerve damage, strokes or other health condition that reduces finger sensitivity.

For
    - People learning to type properly
    - CAD, Graphic Designers, Gamers that use their keyboard with mainly their left hand.
    - Those with low finger sensitivity
    - Manly Men (or any hard working man or woman that works with their hands a lot)

Help Desk, Oct 31, 2012 IP