1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have to start SEO of a E-Commerce Site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by virha, Oct 25, 2012.

Guys i have one query about checking the audience niche of a website.If my website is about the online shopping of clothes, then how can i target the desired audience who is actually interested in buying the clothes from my site.I mean how can i look for those people in the market. Please reply to me asap..Its very urgent.

virha, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  2. prasanth5

prasanth5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should aim at finding potential buyers for your apparel. In other words what you need is targeted audience. You can try article marketing and it can be effective in the long run.

prasanth5, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  3. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should create backlinks on Apparel & clothing theme related sites, participate in Fashion & apparel forums and moreover create your apparel related blog & share blog posts on it.

rankwatch.com, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  4. mahfujrahat

mahfujrahat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to marketing your site.if you can to spread you site in the google,you can to hope many visitors for your site.and most of them will be real buyer.

mahfujrahat, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  5. slava75

slava75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  6. alok11

alok11 Peon

Best Answers:
    First Time Users, Site Promotion Article, Latest Site Promotion Related Article in Internet & E Commerce Article Category.

alok11, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  7. hipspy

hipspy Peon

Best Answers:
    Do keyword research using Google adwords to find out what keyword phrases people are searching for related to your products. You will then have to try and get backlinks to relevant pages on your site using the keywords you have researched. You can also use you keyword research to PPC (Pay per click) ads to try to attract traffic. You can also use Wordtracker for keyword research. To find out which keywords your competitors are using, you can use www.semrush.com.

hipspy, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  8. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    ecommerce site does not need any special effort, just do as usual, but use ecommerce related forums and social media if possible.

joelchrist, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  9. Verify1st

Verify1st Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a good source of customers. They apparently have quite a high conversion rate (people looking at clothes on Pinterest who then go on to purchase). Google it and you'll find the related articles that discuss the conversions.

You could also conduct smoke testing on Bing. Their online advertising is sometimes a bit cheaper than Google Adwords and they are less restrictive in terms of keyword matching (in my experience). Choose keywords on Bing that your customers will be looking for, and spend less than you earn.

Hope that helps.

Verify1st, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  10. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Find the suitable keywords that help you in targeting your potential customers and start working on them with your off page SEO work.

promowebeveron, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  11. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to go with social media and google adwords to reach your market . But seem you said about SEO , all you need is find the keywords that you wish to target and optimize it in your site and offsite.
    SEO is not a magic in short term , but it better to start 1st cause it do need lot of work and do consistent to see the result.

JerrickYeoh, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  12. ForeverYoung

ForeverYoung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most of the buyers will come to you from Google. That's the traffic you want. People who will click on a banner of yours might go to the site, but the chance of he/she actually buying something is a lot lower. Those who want to buy something will actually search Google for their keywords, and hopefully from there end up buying on your site.

ForeverYoung, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  13. sbrettoncm

sbrettoncm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many people will provide you with varied solutions. According to my experience, I have mentioned the possible solutions for your issue in forms of bullets below:
    1) Come up with great quality content for in favor of your website. Choose the latest keywords from Google.
    2) Try forum postings and social bookmarkings, since these should help you generate good amount of backlinks for your website.
    3) Try to promote your site both on desktop and mobiles.
    4) Use a good quality and reliable shopping tool for mobile e commerce. Try using cart2mobile, which I find very useful and very easy to use.

sbrettoncm, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  14. IB Global Academy

IB Global Academy Member

Best Answers:
    call visitors to your website by social media

IB Global Academy, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  15. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Liberation Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Promoting your website both on desktop and mobiles will bring you better results. Mobile app delivers your information right to your customer. The advertising through the mobile app brings good results, especially if your own an e-commerce business.[/FONT]

Anastasiya1989, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  16. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Virha, You need to do SEO to your site as yourself or with agency very important to analyze your audience, competitors, keywords & geotarget. If you are fresher of SEO well you should search good SEO agency to achieve best online marketing. We are successfully doing Online Marketing services in India, Chennai. If you have inquiry about Online Marketing / SEO kindly follow the website of easycommerce.in

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    easycommerce, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  17. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Apply SEO and SMM instruments. Create Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages, add your products and detailed descriptions. Write posts on your corporate blog regularly, promote them on forums and social networks. Create a mobile version of your website and increase interaction with customers who use mobile devices for browsing.

Anastasiya1989, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  18. jeffsmith

jeffsmith Member

Best Answers:
    Magento is a great e-commerce platform all you need to install magento them and put your products on it.

jeffsmith, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  19. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend Google Shopping & TheFind. Two GREAT shopping comparison engines.

AKraly, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  20. Timo George

Timo George Peon

Best Answers:
    E-commerce
    More SEO If adhere.

Timo George, Dec 5, 2012 IP