1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn from blogging ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by freehosting2010, Oct 25, 2012.

Blogging is one o the best ways to earn money at home. I will recommend you blog-spot for blogging platform as it is free and easy to navigate. Or you can buy domain or hosting from a secure and cheap hosting company and can develop a website or blog. You will get some extra facilities from paid website that is you will get SEO facilities. You can buy domain and hosting from cheap and secure company. First choose a good domain name. There are several things that you need to consider to select a good domain name.1. Put your blogging keyword in the domain name.2. Make it short and reader friendly.3. .Com extension is good for blogging.So everything is now ready to go. Now select your keyword. There are also some high CPC keyword. You research on keyword. Select a good keyword. Here is a good keyword research tool that you can use for keyword researching. Select the keyword which has large "Global monthly Searches" and also whose CPC (Cost per click) is handsome. Write down some articles on your keyword and post it to your blog. Please write your article "SEO friendly". You can check out my another post on "how to write a killer seo friendly article" to learn it. Put ad in your blog from ad-serving network as Google ad sense, Clicksor, Chittika, Bidviser etc. If you can not create an ad-sense account then please read it, i think it will help you to create an ad-sense account in just between two days. These ad-serving network pays in two ways those are pay per impression and pay per click. If a visitor click on your blog's ad then you will be paid by the ad-serving network. You can earn upto 10$ per day only from pay per impression if your visitor is really good. I recommend this article to earn 10$ daily.To be successed in "blogging" i recommend you to use high CPC keyword. Write killer article on keyword. Make sure your articles are qualitative because Google PANDA and PENGUIN emphasis on quality not on quantity. Google ranked the website based upon it's importance. Google is very clever. Google changes their algorithm every day. Beside article posting you can do some "SEO" for your blog. But do it manually because if your content is good then your blog is worthy to google. As early as you can rank up your blog or website in google on a specific keyword because the you will get huge amount of visitor from google.Now a special tips to earn from ad-sense:Suppose your blog is in google page rank on a specific keyword suppose "insurance".So here we go, post a job here. Job description is below - "Go to google.com and search the word 'insurance' and scroll down the page and click on the website that has above last three website. Wait a minute and click on the ad and stay for a minute. Provide me the url of the website and the website after clicking as prove."One thing that i forgot to mention that 'insurance' keyword's CPC is 10$. So if 10 people click on the ad then you will earn 100$. Is that not cool !!!!!!!!!!

freehosting2010, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  2. lordofblogger

lordofblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    There are various niche in SEO field like life insurance, car insurance, property insurance, business insurance which one would worth to work on for new website ?

lordofblogger, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. I think with blogging it's key to diversify your niches (in other words it's better to have more than one blog). Different niches can produce different traffic and income. Some niches do grow faster.

qwikad.com, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  4. oFuel

oFuel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of the stuff you mentioned work in theory but practically the scenario is a bit different. But in the end its still one of the top methods to earn some easy cash without spending too much.

oFuel, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  5. ricky321

ricky321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging in different niche may help you to earn money more. Adsense/banner marketing could be the great source of income through blogging.

ricky321, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  6. Mick2012

Mick2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are multiple ways to earn from your blog. I'd say the easiest is from AdSense. That's my favorite.

Mick2012, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  7. Elysian

Elysian Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Pick a Niche
    2. Improve on site (Or Outsource)

- Build Articles
    - Good Website Layout
    - Back Links
    - Pick a network such as Adsense
    - Put ads on it
    - Improve Organic Traffic through SEO
    - Promote CB Products
    -
    Blam, theres how you earn from Blogging.

Elysian, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  8. Ken J

Ken J Peon

Best Answers:
    Find an angle that separates you from everyone else.. there's too many blogs out there spewing the same thing over and over.

Stick to an opinion, you WILL not attract everyone but if you try to cater to all then no one ends up liking the content.

Have fun and make sure you enjoy it... I couldnt think of anything worse than having to wake up and pump out dry, boring articles everyday.

Ken J, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  9. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    I know something about the earnings by blogging.
    I can know detail form your post. It will help a lot to new users.

jenyfarlopej, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  10. RSS Zeus

RSS Zeus Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, if someone is serious about making money from blogs they usually have a multitude of niche blogs running. This also prevents issues should one blog be effected negatively etc

RSS Zeus, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  11. shwetamishra

shwetamishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post and interesting response are provided regarding how to earn form blogging and i would like to implement the things and ways provided here if some body has some more good ideas for online earning then please share here.

shwetamishra, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  12. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best way for every bloggers.

nufox, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  13. jorgejacobo

jorgejacobo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good info. Next time you can break in paragraphs :)

jorgejacobo, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  14. horelcool

horelcool Peon

Best Answers:
    You must know the key for your online success. Internet is a 24/7 marketing medium. It is a global medium where people look for information to solve their problems. If you use this medium to market them the crucial information or online product and solve their problems, in return they pay you for the solutions.

Blogs can be used to target niche markets.
    You can also generate a lot of traffic through your blog with relatively little effort thanks to great support structures in place for blog users
    simply term to do is SEO(search engine optimization)

horelcool, Nov 3, 2012 IP