1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to recover penalized websites?

Discussion in 'Google' started by BharatRawat.seo, Oct 14, 2012.

1. bijender007k

bijender007k Peon

Best Answers:
    while posting use some nofollow links to authority sites

bijender007k, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  2. ndickerson

ndickerson Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a product and strategy specifically designed to solve problems with penalties. In my experience, most problems are from spam links.. or even high quality links with unnatural anchor text distributions.. the best way is to analyze your backlink profiles, remove your spam links.. try to normalize anchor distributions by removing, updating or adding additional good quality links.. it's not always an easy process... backlinkreport.net reports help in the analysis

ndickerson, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  3. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Better not to risk for black hat SEO, otherwise you have to face these kind of penalties.

ashleyjohn2347, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  4. jackkavin

jackkavin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think you bettor recover penalized web pages are ranking a re down please you check our backlinks and remove these backlinks are irrelevant and making a report these irrelevant backlinks wth the help for google disavow tools send the report google and removing my irrelevant backlinks and next check your website content and removing low quality and duplicate content i hope your website are again rank very well this is my experience

jackkavin, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  5. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Keep Natural work, and remove your unnatural links, you will improve your ranking.

PioneerGlobal, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  6. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can file a "reconsideration request" to Google. Explain why you think the site has been penalised, and ask them to review it. You'll usually get a reply within two or three weeks.

ChrisRey, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  7. jlaurier

jlaurier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is my checklist:
    First of all, less is better. It is worth deleting incoming links to recover from penalty. Most of the time, penalty comes from incoming links. From my own experience, Disavow tools and reconsideration is useless.

0. I would check in the log, if googlebot can crawl my website and if there is no problems around it.
    1. I would check in webmaster tools if the domain of your incoming links are either de-indexed or have a no pagerank.
    2. I would check if i haven't abusive crosslinks with my other websites. If i have some i would delete all of them.
    3. I would delete outgoing links from my footer if i have more than 20 of them
    4. I would delete my existing profile in bookmark sites as it is now violating google guidelines.
    5. I would check in google if at least my website appears in results by entering site:mydomain.com
    if not, i think i go a big issue and it is better to buy a new domain and start from scratch.
    6. I would wait 30 days. This is how long it takes to see a difference.

jlaurier, Feb 13, 2013 IP