1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the new SEO techniques

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Deepak_Kotian, Oct 24, 2012.

What are the new SEO techniques after Penguin Update..?

Deepak_Kotian, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are no any seo techniques , so please do the all off page and on page techniques.

ddcireland11, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. kevinloyed

kevinloyed Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Posting is good after penguin update.

kevinloyed, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. tigress1

tigress1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I searched over the internet and i found this:"Google Panda and Penguin are updates and not penalties. The penalty is a result of these updates. Basically the rules have changed, which means that our guiding factors are no longer present or have been excluded.Google Panda "governing" especially the on-page. It is appropriate to think in due time visitors: excessive monetization becomes a negative factor negligent structure (filters, search, features indexed) pulls down sites, low quality content, created just to get the search becomes useless.Google Penguin is a complement to the off-page and completes the Google's intention to direct attention webmasters to do things according to their specifications (Webmaster Guidelines). Google Penguin equilibrium forces on the links generated, often leading to the abuse."But you have to try the most effective way that works for you.
    For example, for my needs, it worked very well seostarlet.com because not only that they do good link building work, but they also focus on on-page optimization which is a basic rule for Panda updates. Check the 6 months pack, it's awesome!

tigress1, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  5. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    There are only two techniques always. They are on page optimization technique and off page optimization technique every time

karthick9, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  6. promo@s4seo.com

promo@s4seo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No new techniques, Use all those techniques which we do for on page and off page SEO.

promo@s4seo.com, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  7. myadsbook.com

myadsbook.com Peon

Best Answers:
    do your On page SEO well. then try to do some guest posts and social marketing

myadsbook.com, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  8. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should use quality link building with keyword diversity

flanagan, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  9. Alex Warren

Alex Warren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try the social marketing strategies. Use Facebook and Twitter (likes, followers, retweers and etc. will bring you a profit).

Alex Warren, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  10. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Social media and Content Optimization is most important in SEO after google updates.

azharSEO, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  11. Lanouvelle

Lanouvelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the search results, I see a lot more videos than I was used to seeing in the past. I don't know if these are personalized results. As far as new techniques, I am not aware of any. I have the impression that Google may have changed the importance of certain methods (or one method) over the others.

Lanouvelle, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  12. davidricardo

davidricardo Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no new techniques after penguin update. You should only get high pr, backlinks.

davidricardo, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  13. queuemobile

queuemobile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nothing in seo techniques , just follow authorized SEO techniques .

queuemobile, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  14. Rajforum

Rajforum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me content is more important then other techniques. after penguin update content play most important role in promotion of your website.

Rajforum, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  15. lencarifin

lencarifin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do only dofollow high quality backlinks, i believe it's will increase your SERPs on G, Y, B. It works, trust me

lencarifin, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  16. ricky321

ricky321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard a lot about Guest blog posting as new technique to promote our website. But Google has stated that only linkable content and guest blogging on authority can give the weightage to your website. Google always likes and give value to quality backlinks. Social page creation and lens creation techniques can also be used to promote your website.

Good Luck!
    Ricky

ricky321, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  17. SEO SAILOR

SEO SAILOR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One should have a great seo plan rather than thinking about different techniques because great seo plan can help one to draw maximum traffic to their website...

SEO SAILOR, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  18. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And fall victim to Panda, Penguin, Page Layout and whatever other new updates come out? Great advice.

@OP, care needs to be taken. Rather than build links, build relationships and if these people like your content they will let their followers know about it (as an example). Establish your brand on social media and market your content there (as well as doing outreach).

As for your on page, don't really even try to SEO it (by that I mean try using the stupid techniques people recommended in the past, in fact some still do). Just focus on your content, page layout, structure, etc, and make sure it's suitable for human visitors (get some people completely ignorant of SEO/web design to test it).

As long as you do it right, it can be useful, but if you're clearly doing it to manipulate (for ranking/page rank), then it will fail:

Matt Cutts Weighs In On Guest Blogging For Links

Same kind of mindless and generic answer as ddcireland11.

Again, the same kind of mindless and generic answer as ddcireland11 and karthick9.

What a surprise that there is yet again, the same kind of mindless and generic answer as ddcireland11, karthick9 and . Seems like you've all been living as hermits.

It's more of a case that Google stated don't abuse guest blogging. Social page creation and lens creation? beginning to sound like web 2.0 spam advice, which would be contrary to Penguin.

ryan_uk, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  19. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always avoid black hat seo tricks and follow white hat or organic seo methods :)

easycommerce, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  20. MySEOfootprint

MySEOfootprint Peon

Best Answers:
    Continue to create high quality and engaging content to capture visitors from all over the web. Use your keywords in your content and link them to all your pages on your site.

MySEOfootprint, Oct 27, 2012 IP