1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ExcitingCoupons.com - Website for sale - Premium Domain name

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MobileInternet, Oct 24, 2012.

Huge Potential with this site... I originally bought the premium domain name with plans to create new website offering coupons and money saving deals on fun days out and adventure holidays.... hence the domain; ExcitingCoupons.com
    The domain can be used for any type of coupons though.

Due to the fact i have been so busy with other projects, i have not had the time to develop this site so am looking to sell.

The site is really great and is optimised for SEO, you could develop the site with your own coupons and add adsense or other advertising to generate an auto pilot income.

The domain is registered with godaddy.com and is paid up for the next 5 months (i can renew for a further 12 months). Hosting is also included and paid up for the next 2 and half years so you will not need to pay for any hosting costs. I will transfer domain name to you, you just need to create a free account with godaddy and send me your account number.

The website theme installed is Clipper from App Themes which cost $99 alone http://www.appthemes.com/themes/clipper/ the theme is great and is using wordpress which lets you login to the site and add coupons.

You do not need to use this theme or wordpress, you can simply remove this from the hosting and use your own website or build a new one.

So, Whats included for the price?
    - Domain name
    - Hosting account
    - Logo

- Website in whole, including theme
    - My technical advice should you require it

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks for reading.

MobileInternet, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Domain name and a 3 year Paid hosting account is included with this, any takers?

MobileInternet, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  3. TerraSafe

TerraSafe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    how do you get new coupons?
    is it autopilot?

TerraSafe, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  4. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They are found online... no, it's not auto-pilot unfortunately.

MobileInternet, Oct 26, 2012 IP