1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Write Your Opinion & Review About My Clients Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by lencarifin, May 15, 2012.

We are a web designer, we have made several webs for clients and also to establish a contract with them.

The average our clients are from the country of Indonesia, if you are outside Indonesia, we also can made a website for you, so feel free to contact us.

Therefore we try to share with you as a user of digital point forum. We want your opinion about the website and review our work, we will provide feedback and ratings to your username as the reciprocal of your review.

1. pest control jakarta review is done
    2. konsultan arsitek , need your review
    3. mobil suzuki terbaru , need your review
    4. SMK Garuda Nusantara , need your review
    5. SMP 17 Tegal , need your review
    6. http://qpi-machinery.com , need your review

lencarifin, May 15, 2012 IP
  2. giacomo107

giacomo107 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    #2: I like the colors, Like the pictures and the ability to go through them quickly. I also like that it shows when online. I also like that you can either mail directly on contact page but also it lists email address. I hate some sites where you don't have a email address for the company and can only directly mail.
    #3: A lot of reading first glance (just my opinion). Not a fan of the background color (just my thought) I like the pictures that auto change. Nice- like the spam protection part on contact info some sites have it some don't so that is good.
    #4: Says unable to find site?
    #5: Like the colors, like the transparent background looks nice, I like the site map as well. I like when I go to a site and their is a lot of info I have to look and find the site map you actually have it as a tab so it is easy to find and click. Also that you can either click the top or the side to get to each page.
    #6: Nice site and I like as you mouse over the tabs the black square follows. Really nice, originality/uniqueness there in my opinion and looks nice black over red. I like the customer care link at top. Don't like when you click contact only way is by phone. Sometimes a busy professional likes the fact to email a company as to having a (hard copy) to go back and look at that email and the response for future use of what they want or need. I could be wrong but I don't see a email address anywhere. Also the certificates link is VERY good as a lot of times dealing with companies (overseas) I have to ask to see their audits/ certificates and I tend to look at the companies that list it first so I don't have to ask. I think I see the certificates but no audits? A lot of companies that sell (and I am not sure they do) but sell to U.S.A companies always look for companies that have factory audits done by outside sources (alibaba, siengpor etc.). The reason for audits is to ensure that you are using a credible company to buy your products and by audits it goes well as it is itemized and lists the date the audit was done, who performed the audit and the grade rating. Just fyi you may want to pass along.

giacomo107, May 15, 2012 IP
  3. lencarifin

lencarifin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for you reply, actually your opinion is really helpful for us to get better and provide more good services about this. I've change several DON'T of my clients web and add the shortages. I've correct the link for the number 5, so now the link is alive.

About number 6 they're didn't give me the audits, probably they're protect their privacy, i don't care what they are protect, i just care for my designs, hahaha.

lencarifin, May 15, 2012 IP
  4. lencarifin

Best Answers:
    lencarifin, May 31, 2012 IP
  5. KlausKesselGO

KlausKesselGO Peon

Best Answers:
    Review for: http://suzukisplashmatic.mobilsuzukiterbaru.com/
    Good use of continuity of the colors. It may become difficult with those colors to continue having perfect continuity, but I am sure you will figure it out. I recommend using such continuity in your buttons as well.

Generally with such a design you would have a mini site map at the bottom, rather then a link to one at the top. This make people's life easier and your site make more sense.

I did like the you are here addition. Helpful.

KlausKesselGO, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  6. lencarifin

Best Answers:
    thank you for your suggestions, but something wrong with joomla engine inside, looks like the web is broken, should i have to rebuild it or repair it?

=============================
    latest addition :

mobil honda need reviews
    nissan mobil need reviews

lencarifin, Oct 26, 2012 IP