1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Know Google Panda and Google Penguine Update

Discussion in 'Google' started by angeljakes, Oct 24, 2012.

Hi all,

Tell me anyone that When Google Panda and Google Penguin are updated? How we can know about this before updation?

Actually my site is going down day-by-day and i think it is because of Google updation. Most of keywords ranking has also down. This is my site : http://www.qwertyc.com

Please help me regarding my site.

In waiting for positive reply.

angeljakes, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can check Matt Cuts blog, you can find there latest news about updates of algorithms. Of course you cannot find out before the algorithm had rolled out.
    Try also advertising through Google Adwords.

imfusa, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. annazuka

annazuka Peon

Best Answers:
    my honest suggest, forget all about google SEO (If you don't know the proper method)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    annazuka, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. ghome1971

ghome1971 Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree, you have found the right place to start to understand SEO. Do as much research as you can and ask as many questions as you wish. Good luck!

ghome1971, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  5. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    try to find out what matt cut say and implement way of seo in your promotion, your keywords get back.

newlogo, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  6. goproxy

goproxy Member

Best Answers:
    Last Google updates were quite chaotic. SEO is being too much difficult than a couple of years ago. Anyway, try to do as much as you can and verify what strategies works for you and what not. Matt Cuts bla bla bla is worthless must of the time, but anyway is a good starting point to read what he said.

goproxy, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  7. Nicole Wiley

Nicole Wiley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's hard to exactly say when Google will have updates because they change their algorithms at least once every week. They usually have the "big" updates such as panda and penguin which is probably affecting your website the most in a negative way. SEO is not totally dead, but at least try to figure out ways to focus on more natural, whitehat SEO techniques and more content on your website. The websites that constantly withstand the Google updates are big, authority websites and focus on natural SEO rather than solely link-building and keyword hyperlinks. If I were you, I would focus on trying to get visitors to your website by PPC or direct promotion, because counting on Google search solely for traffic is very dangerous.

Nicole Wiley, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  8. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Regularly read the MATTCUTTS blog, you'll get enough idea how to get back your site. ALL THE BEST!!!!

kittyluver, Oct 26, 2012 IP