1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying *** WordPress Landing Page ***

Discussion in 'Design' started by ivkk, Oct 25, 2012.

This is a straight forward job which can lead to a long-term relationship with multiple projects per month.

I will provide you with designs of landing pages / sites that I think are a good fit for my project. You will replicate with changes, then integrate & code into wordpress and possibly change graphics in layout.

If you have experience with these types of projects, send me a PM with your portfolio, rate and skype information.

You can also use any theme base to do the job.

I will only consider applicants that provide me with the information above.

ivkk, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  2. tricks2

tricks2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,
    sure i will do it very well.
    I have 7 years experience in WordPress and some other platforms.

Thanks
    Vijay

tricks2, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  3. Magicman10

Magicman10 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi Ivakk - If you'd like to see various examples of my work in WP, you can check out the pages of my main site-www (dot) magicmanconsulting (dot) com. Particularly, if you click from the home page to the Google+ page and (not on navigation menu) the link in the first paragraph of text on the home page (mobile text), you will see examples of graphics and text I have created or adapted. Unless there's something more complicated than you have described. sounds like a US$40 job. Skype is magicmanconsulting. I appreciate your consideration and hope you're having a great day! - Edgar

PS. I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and we just had our first snow of the year! I'd love a nice project and a new client relationship to stay warm! (email-magicmanconsulting (at) gmail (dot) com.)

Magicman10, Oct 25, 2012 IP