1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website keywords has moved down why?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by AlisaRozzy, Oct 8, 2012.

Hello guys this is website page on which i have been working for several months and my website is ranking on Google 1st search result page by many keywords like website design company, website development company, professional website design but all these keywords has moved down on 3rd and 4th Google search page. So please guys suggest me?

Thanks and regards,

Alisa

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    AlisaRozzy, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here also dear. I am not understand the problem

alamlinks, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Your website keywords ranking dropped suddenly...It may be happen, it effected by Google update like Panda so check your content quality, duplicate issues and also check your Google webmaster, you will find the reason...whether its pages having crawl error or any issues....

deeprajncc, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    There was a Penguin refresh a few days ago, so, I'd presume that'd be Penguin.

Alisa, I checked your backlink profile with Spyglass back link software.. I went through about one eighth of your links, and it didn't look too good to me. Here is what I found:

- several clients for whom you have designed websites are linking back to you with a bunch of site-wide links (with an image for an anchor text, though), which may be hurting your rankings. Have you heard about the WPMU case and how they removed tons of site-wide links from the sites built with their templates, and how that actually helped? Well, not sure you want to remove yours, but having them link to you could be bad for SEO (but good for your marketing, though).

- there is a whole bunch of links from article sites, and the ones I've checked were all PR0, plus, the anchors were mostly your main money KWs - is there a way to change those anchors a bit?

- there is also a website about joomla templates linking to you with a big block of links, all with the same anchor text

- I also saw a lot of links from directories, bookmarking sites, most of which were, again, PR0.

Well, I didn't check the entire profile - you can do it yourself.

All in all, I'd recommend getting more links from higher-quality sites, changing the anchor texts where you can, and trying to get less links from one and the same domain (in the future), because 100 links from the same domain may raise suspicion.

Thing is that, with Penguin, Google is now cracking down on sites with suspicious link profiles, even though before it wasn't able to catch them.

Yours,
    Kianu
    -

Kianu42, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  5. thegioivt

thegioivt Peon

Best Answers:
    I same.I think google update Penguin.

thegioivt, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  6. amitsolutions

amitsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Reason behind this is Google panda updates , penguin updates and the latest EDM algorithm

Thanks

amitsolutions, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  7. Hosting Geek

Hosting Geek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is related with the Google update their algorithm. To avoid negative impact for this, could you please keep build quality content in your site and use only natural method for that.

Hosting Geek, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  8. Vivek SEO

Vivek SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually google updated its algorithm time to time.
    thats effect sites are going down

Vivek SEO, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  9. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Kianu42, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  10. hanhash2006

hanhash2006 Member

Best Answers:
    after lastest update google dance continue so you can concentrate in your purticuler keywords defently its will come in ranked

hanhash2006, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  11. rosejoans

rosejoans Banned

Best Answers:
    yes it's was all because of Google update but you should do quality work for your site it will be ranked after sometime :)

rosejoans, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  12. Purna Prama

Purna Prama Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you should not stop its seo works for better ranking of your websites in the near future. Continue social bookmarking, taking some quality relevant links and make some traffic may improve your search ranking .............

Purna Prama, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  13. davidricardo

davidricardo Peon

Best Answers:
    A few days ago Penguin updates. I think it has effect your site you should check your content's quality and you should also check the duplicates issues. you will find your answer.

davidricardo, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  14. nehasharma06

nehasharma06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same problem here.. i think google day by day update your algo, that why ranking has dropped down. we should doing quality work on your site..like good quality content, your website analysis in day by day..

nehasharma06, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  15. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    I think you did some thing wrong in on-page seo.

Sami Flip, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  16. Steve Jay

Steve Jay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This post was over two years old. Did you have any luck, make any changes to your daily work, how did PENGUIN affect you. Are you still there?

Steve Jay, Mar 19, 2014 IP