1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling First page on Google from $35 per keyword

Discussion in 'Services' started by K.Meier, Oct 22, 2012.

WELCOME TO SEOCrafting.com

We will bring your website to the first page on Google within 2 - 16 weeks for the keywords that you provide us.
    If you are not sure about what keywords to use, we can do a free keyword research for you, just let us know what your website is about.

What is included?

• [*=left]Your website on the 1st page of Google for your keywords.
      [*=left]High quality backlinks.
      [*=left]Huge keyword and backlink diversity.
      [*=left]Proven to work service.
      [*=left]Access to keyword tracker. Get live updates of your keyword position.
      [*=left]Weekly PDF reports via email.
      [*=left]Dedicated & experienced team.
      [*=left]Free and 24/7 support via HelpDesk.
      [*=left]Free keyword research (Incase you are not sure what keywords to use).
      [*=left]Anti spam policy! We don't use spam to get you ranked.
      [*=left]Google Panada & Penguin safe.

1st page SEO - Get 50% off (limited time only)

• [*=left]Non-recurring - one time payment only
      [*=left]We work on your website until it reaches page 1 on Google for every keyword in your campaign
      [*=left]100% Satisfaction Guarantee

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

How does it work?

To rank high in Google, you need to have backlinks. A backlink is when another website is linking to your website. It sounds easy in theory, but over the years it has become a very complicated process. If you create too many backlinks, Google will detect that as spam and simply devalue all your backlinks, leaving you with nothing. On the other hand if you don't create enough backlinks, you will simply not reach page 1 on Google. This is where we come in. We will bring your website to the first page of Google and at the same time we make sure everything we do is within Googles guidelines.
    We work each and every day on your website until it reaches page 1 on Google. The key to a successful SEO campaign is diversity! Simply using just one backlink source is dangerous and will most likely not work. Every single day we create a variety of different backlinks. This includes high PageRank backlinks (PR 4-7) as well as lower PR backlinks (0-4). We can't make our exact link building strategies public, as every SEO company wants to guard their secret to their success, but please keep in mind, everything is absolutely Google safe. Our highest priority is to keep it natural and within the guidelines of Google.

Satisfaction Guarantee
    All of our services come with our satisfaction guarantee.
    Please note, although our success rate in getting websites to the first page of Google is very high, it can happen that the competition is simply too strong.
    Should for some reason your website not land on the first page of Google within 16 weeks, then we will give you a 4 months SEO campaign for free. You will receive a voucher which you can redeem at any time, for any keyword and domain of your choice, the same satisfaction guarantee will apply for that new SEO campaign as well.
    Before we start any SEO campaign, we analyze your website as well as the keywords you have chosen. Should we feel that competition of the keyword is too strong, and it would not be a realistic goal to try and compete for that keyword, then we will let you know. We will contact you with an alternative list of keywords. Should you not want to use any any of the alternative keywords, you are of course free to go ahead with your original keyword and make use of our satisfaction guarantee in 16 weeks, or you can ask for a full refund straight away.
    Note, refunds can only be issued before the SEO campaign starts.

Built in Rank Tracker
    You will get access to our fully automated Keyword Tracker, where you get live and instant updates of all your keywords. The Keyword Tracker tracks the rankings of your keyword in Google, Yahoo and Bing. It safes all the information each and everyday and displays them in a chart. You can view daily, weekly or monthly statistics.

DEMO: http://www.seocrafting.com/keyword-tracker

[​IMG]

Weekly PDF Reports Via Email
    On top of our rank tracker feature, you will also get an auto generated PDF report sent to you by email each week. The report includes all ranking activities from the past week.

Keyword Research
    Should you have a website but you are not sure what keywords you want to rank for, we can do a full keyword research for you.
    With the keyword research we make sure that each keyword has a good monthly search volume so your website will get many visitors.
    We will also do a full competition analyzes to make sure we can compete with the competition that is currently on the first page of Google.
    Depending on the keywords and their competition, it can take any time from 2 weeks up to 16 weeks until your website reaches the first page in Google.
    Through out the entire campaign, we will constantly work on your website and monitor the ranking each and every day.

On Page Optimization
    Our service also comes with free on page optimization. Meaning we will give you information on how you can optimize text and keywords on your website to boost your ranking even more. If you provide us with a temporary admin account to your website, we can even do all the on page SEO for you

No Spam!
    We have a huge variety of different backlink sources, from low to high quality. This way we can guarantee a natural link building campaign which is vital to rank in Google. We strictly have a no spam policy! We do not use any kind of unethical spam methodes.

Full Support
    If you have any questions through out your SEO campaign, our support is happy to answer all of your questions. Simply use our HelpDesk and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

For more questions please use our ticket system and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    http://www.seocrafting.com/helpdesk

K.Meier, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. phuongtbnguyen

phuongtbnguyen Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any discount for medium and easy keywords?

phuongtbnguyen, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. K.Meier

K.Meier Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

It's already at a 50% discount and with $35 - $49 per keyword we are by far the lowest priced in the entire SEO industry at the moment.

K.Meier, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So I made an order for 2 keywords. I'll post a short review after the results.

mikkom, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  5. 913imer

913imer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone tried this? I am interested.

913imer, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  6. Gerasimus

Gerasimus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any reviews?

Gerasimus, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  7. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My order is in "processing" meaning they are working on it. I know getting your site to the first page on google is not a fast process so I'm waiting for results before posting any reviews.

mikkom, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  8. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So far no results at all.

I also just noticed that there should be weekly PDF reports, I have not received any emails.

mikkom, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  9. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm ready to claimthat this service is a scam. Beware!

I have complained to the "support" which basically seems to be one guy and he claimed they would work harder but I haven't received any reports nor have I gotten any results. So on this basis seems I have waster $99. First time I have fallen to a total scam!

mikkom, Feb 5, 2013 IP