1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

G+ better than FB Like for SEO ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by banxuanhoa, Oct 5, 2012.

1. dexmedia

dexmedia Member

Best Answers:
    both are best but it depends on you which one you use most if you use Facebook regularly than Facebook it best for you same case for G+ , cause if you don't use them regularly your friends will loose interest on your post and links .

dexmedia, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Your main purpose is to increase traffic. G+ and FB both are useful for the purpose. What you have to consider, you must do the basic things right.

Digital_lover, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. dorianbilowsky

dorianbilowsky Peon

Best Answers:
    very simple, both good for seo BUT: Google+ owned by Google...get the point, which social do you think google will top rank? :)

dorianbilowsky, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. aniksha

aniksha Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend Google plus for SEO friendly

aniksha, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. Akshat001

Akshat001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I guess, it would be quite hard to tell the best one between these two social networking sites. As they both are competitive to each other in terms of business online marketing and both are being used at a very high rate.

Akshat001, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  6. aadi14

aadi14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both are Good for SEO purposes,it depends on individuals how effectively they can make use of them for socializing.

aadi14, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  7. RoxKinsley

RoxKinsley Peon

Best Answers:
    In India too and I think in all over the world, google plus pages are now local business pages, and are being used in google local places optimization.

RoxKinsley, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  8. djackz666

djackz666 Active Member

Best Answers:
    google have G+ so it's can be :D

djackz666, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  9. social media

social media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both are important but Google plus have many features which makes differences and that helps.

social media, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  10. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    For SEO reason you can not differentiate these two or twitter. Whichever provides you better traffic is better site for you.

Digital_lover, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  11. byseto

byseto Active Member

Best Answers:
    my opinion is that facebook is better for seo, because there is more traffic.
    But g+ isn't bad.
    And i have more traffic from g+ than facebook in my site, but this is my opinion, maybe my facebook page isn't enough popular

byseto, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  12. falak123

falak123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a huge social network and much more good than G+

falak123, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  13. imrico92

imrico92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are good, the mistakes that marketers use is not driving traffic to their websites (landing page or blog), instead they drive traffic to their social networks. There's no point of that.

imrico92, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  14. Quarite Tim

Quarite Tim Member

Best Answers:
    I think as both as power social media platforms, i'd still have to go with facebook. A few months ago maybe i'll go with G+ but from the fb is doing well with the seo for me at the moment

Quarite Tim, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  15. leslieyoung

leslieyoung Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, for me, as an SEO these 2 social networking sites has an impact in doing seo or online marketing. Google+ and Facebook both have effective ways or tools to help you in online marketing and the rest of the strategies should came from you.

leslieyoung, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  16. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is more user friendly and since we have lots of fans in FB we get more traffic directly from our FB page, but if we want to take SEO into consideration, I agree that Google Plus is better than Facebook.

And it is getting popular very fast, I think google plus can beat facebook in the next five years.

Arasp, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. pixlhouse

pixlhouse Peon

Best Answers:
    Both Google Plus and Facebook are good only we need to know how to use it.

pixlhouse, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  18. Mikeandrews

Mikeandrews Peon

Best Answers:
    Google+ may not be Facebook, but it still is a powerful platform through which you can effectively spread the word about your business. Google+ for business has some benefits Facebook doesn’t.

1. Google+ Circles can be used as to target messages to certain customer groups, based on location and demographics.
    For example, you can create Circles that include loyal customers only, and offer them news or content that only they can see, thus further consolidating your relation with them. Ultimately, Circles let you better manage your followers and target messages more effectively, to ultimately improve customer engagement.

2. If you’re trying to get your business website up there at the top of the search results, Google+ can help you. Google+ business pages are quickly indexed and can be easily followed. Moreover, users can give them a +1. All these will boost your website’s search engine ranking. So, by having a popular Google+ business page, you increase your website’s search engine ranking. Not to mention that you also build authority.

3. With Direct Connect users can instantly access a brand Google+ page when using the Google search engine. Direct Connect works like this: the user searches for ‘+brand’ (+pepsi, for example) and he or she is immediately sent to the the brand’s Google+ business page, in this case Pepsi, without having to go through the search results first. Google+ Direct Connect helps users find you more easily.

Google+ has SEO benefits, Direct Connect, and Circles, all of which can help you better connect with your customers. But these are not all the benefits Google+ can have for your business. To discover them all, create your own Google+ business page and experiment the many features available.

Mikeandrews, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  19. netsmartzz

netsmartzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Google+ and Facebook both are good from seo point of view.As with Google plus updates,Google can easily catch you and gives to ranking in its search results.And facebook helps you to build a strong brand reputation as well as increase traffic to your site.

netsmartzz, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  20. catherin123

catherin123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Google+ is better than Facebook because it provides do follow backlinks.

Thanks.

catherin123, Oct 26, 2012 IP