1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need High Quality Full Time Writers For Buisness Blog And Tech Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by arjit7890, Oct 21, 2012.

As the topic says, i need high quality full time writers for a business blog and tech blog. Of course, you need to have GOOD english skills if you seek to apply for this job. Send in your PMs with your rate along with numbers of articles you could do per day and samples of either buisness or tech niche.

Oh and by tech i basically mean mobiles and tablets and their OS's, nothing more nothing less.

Note-Send in your PM's without the above information and i wont even bother to look at them.

arjit7890, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  2. Tahira1966

Tahira1966 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent... Please check it ... :)

Tahira1966, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  3. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I discourage everyone to apply to this guy. He's arrogant, obnoxious and thinks of writers as they're his slaves. Plus, he's not going to pay more than $.30/100 words; that's his maximum budget he says.
    This is how my conversation went. Its a little slow in the beginning, but spices up soon thereafter. ;-)

It was when I decided to block him. Really don't have time to waste on such losers!

Kunalbhatia, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  4. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow...good luck finding writers to stick with you, Arjit. Just so you are aware, $1/100 words is not even industry standard for most of us. I charge $0.02 per word and only look for clients maybe once a year because I get so much regular work through dedicated clients and referrals. Even applying for this position wasn't done because I needed the work, just to take on a single extra project to help with Christmas coming up. I would never work for that rate, and I would especially never work for a person who behaved the way you do. Mainly because you not only have no manners, but no apparent understanding of how this whole 'hiring writers' thing works.

I am not saying the guy you spoke to above was polite. This wasn't handled professionally all around. But your responses are so bizarre and offensive that I have trouble believing you are a real person and not a troll.

oo87, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  5. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, he's a real person, alright. And there are many...many just like him right here on DP Forums.

For those who didn't know, Arjit is a middleman. He outsources people to do the writing for him and then he charges would-be clients several times what he pays the peons he hires to do his work. Just one of many bright and shining examples as to why writers should never, ever work for middlemen.

Senobia, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  6. Alan.TP

Alan.TP Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Complete idiot!

Alan.TP, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  7. arjit7890

arjit7890 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    first of all i am not a middle man i have my own blog and was just looking for a nice writer around, true i did writing for other people in the past but how does that make me a middle man?

secondly, i challenge Kunalbhatia to provide me a screenshot of the last line which he claims i said to him
    "YOU SAD FOOL, WRITERS LIKE YOU ARE LIKE SHOEDIRT FOR ME, I KEEP THEM UNDER MY SHOE.. GET IT"

third, 10k inr per month is a lot of money may be not for you but people who knows its worth it sure is a lot of money

and lastly, my grudge is not against writers its against Kunalbhatia who is charging way ahead than anyone else in the market.

arjit7890, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  8. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I can provide the screen shot but then I'm darn sure I'll be accused of having it photoshopped! Be thankful that I cut out the remaining portion full of senseless vulgar crap you wrote.

Kunalbhatia, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  9. arjit7890

arjit7890 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    oh really?? man please there are way too many pros here on DP they will see through if anything is photoshopped or not, just provide the screenshot for that particular line and i will close this thread immediately oh and also if for some reason you are unable to provide may i do the honors?

arjit7890, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  10. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which market, the Indian market? Because he offered you a rate of a penny per word in USD and that is, by no means, 'way ahead' of any one in this market.

Senobia, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  11. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $1/100 words is very fair - if you don't get ROI of a $5 article you need to overthink your marketing. I don't think you're doing it right going for the cheapest of the cheapest. $5 for 500 words is good and it's fair for "articles". My $0.02.

GeorgR., Oct 23, 2012 IP
  12. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Arijit, I don't want to share conversation here like "Kunalbhatia" but I did provide you live articles even if needed, I can give you access through Teamviwer to prove but the work of 10K/month INR is not too much now a days. Hire the one in your office if needed as I'm the boss paying double than that for my writers for quality work and all my DP and other forum clients became regular clients. If you think 10K is worth to pay then do give advertisement i n newspaper and JUST DIAL. You'll get one for this rate to work for you and all your blogs/websites, just make sure google cares for quality and not rates :) . About monthly rate, no one works and wait for a whole month for payment of any orders. If you're paying more; then one is ready to show you proof of the line/word/account or anything they've done. Now, challenge me if you can as I did deal with you in chat and you didn't revert back for anything. (Shown proof even). Only contact me for quality and not the rate. If you can't afford the quality then hire own in-house/office writer.

TonyMarket, Oct 29, 2012 IP