1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pengiun Update 3 - First detailed data-driven analysis

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by skenderbeu, Oct 23, 2012.

Check this out, definitely interesting outcome.
    http://www.linkresearchtools.com/case-studies/google-penguin-3-update

If you want, I can post the PDFs here, so that you don't have to tweet/like to get the content.

My short notes & summary about the update is:
    - Winners have a Power*Trust of 5 to 7. This can be compared to for example in Majestic SEO data Citiation&Trust of ~50-70 average, combined.

- Footer links aren't harming, if the whole backlinking profile is clean

- Link velocy is highly important! Looser sites have a downgoing link growth, while big sites have an steady link growth!

- Alexa of the winners is 2,7 to 2.2 Million

- Winners have an average of ~300 new linking root domains each month

- Winners have an average of 970.000 indexed sites, while at least 1.000+ indexed pages

- Domain Pop of linking domains of the winners is mostly with a Popularity of 100-1000+, and the winners have more 1.000-10.000+ links

- The linking domains of the winners have lot's of more links with keyword rankings of 3.500 to 15.000

These are just newest movements. You have to merge this information with the recent updates.

Hope I could help some folks.

regards,
    Skenderbeu

skenderbeu, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  2. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I do not know why everyone is so obsessed with these updates. Just build a winner website with winner content, establish yourself as well known brand and believe me, SEO would not be even necessary.

nikomaster, Oct 23, 2012 IP