1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you earn from amazon per month?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by omupik, Jun 29, 2010.

1. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    That's a decent amount and something to build on moving towards the Christmas period.

shmeeko69, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  2. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword research. If you get this part right then, you have a decent chance of making a good amount of sales every month regardless of what affiliate program and products you want to promote.

shmeeko69, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. 7monkeys

7monkeys Peon

Best Answers:
    I made $.80 last month.lol I am hoping to start making some serious dollars. I am going to look at ways to promote but feel a tad lost. :)

7monkeys, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. Charlz.Witts

Charlz.Witts Peon

Best Answers:
    (Apologies for such a newby question, this might not be the right place to ask)
    So for instance I have a blog which I'd like to advertise on amazon, how do I do it?

Charlz.Witts, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I am just starting my earning on amazon. It was $20 last month. I hope the amount will increase soon.

Digital_lover, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  6. esquiree

esquiree Member

Best Answers:
    Good job Mark. Just question for you. When i sell some expensive products like laptop it always gives me £7.00 rate like (%1 or similar). So doesnt matter how expensive it is maximum I get £7.00. Is it same with you?
    Thanks
    Serdar

esquiree, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  7. esquiree

esquiree Member

Best Answers:
    Nevermind I found the answer

Limitations on Advertising Fee Rates for Certain Products

Notwithstanding the advertising fee rates described on this page, advertising fees for all Qualifying Purchases of Products are limited to a maximum of £7.00/€10,00 (as appropriate) per Product regardless of the Qualifying Revenues received from the sale of that Product, except where that limitation is specified expressly as not applying to certain categories of Products below.

This is not good:)

esquiree, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  8. djackz666

djackz666 Active Member

Best Answers:
    before googel update his engine, $100 more can reach in amazon. but google kill it :(

djackz666, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  9. sekhar203

sekhar203 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im making money with clickbank buy i didn't tried amazon...its a good place to earn money...commissions little bit low but refunds are also near to zero...i would like to start..

sekhar203, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  10. mankapook

mankapook Member

Best Answers:
    $256 Last Month :cool:

mankapook, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  11. esquiree

esquiree Member

Best Answers:
    Untitled.jpg

This is my 15 days report. £271 so far. Will see what will happen in a month

esquiree, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  12. Nik_the_great

Nik_the_great Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a whole lot at the moment, thanks to google and their updates lol.

Nik_the_great, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  13. herzit

herzit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ~300$ /month with just one niche blog. (free hostet at blogger)

herzit, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  14. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Christmas is coming guys, this is the season when your earnings shoot up - put in the hard work and capitalize on it

freshdevelopment, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  15. glamourshades

glamourshades Peon

Best Answers:
    Head over and sign up...
    https://affiliate-program.amazon.com

Then you use the site to generate affiliate links, put them in your blog and earn money.

glamourshades, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  16. Smartme

Smartme Peon

Best Answers:
    How you making money or how you promote?

Smartme, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. Smartme

Smartme Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow , is ok, last month started, but nothing ..... he he , anyone help me

Smartme, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  18. linksguide

linksguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what you doing on amazon that you earned $1400 monthly, its big money, would share with us?

linksguide, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  19. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My income varies each month but I manage to earn in 4-figures every month. I have been an Amazon Associate for couple years now and have several websites, a mix of authority and niche sites. But it wasn't easy though in the beginning and I had a hard time for the first few months with my earnings showing in mere cents. I had only one site for the first few months but I didn't give up seeing the low earnings and started building more sites. This brought about a turnaround because some of my newer sites became profitable and I realized that the trick to success is to build several websites. Of course you may be successful with your first website but in my case I wasn't. Some sites did not work with very few conversions whereas some sites brought in good revenue. The best thing that I have noticed is that people could buy something completely different than your niche when they land on Amazon. I've had a website on tools from where someone went on to purchase electronic items!

My method of driving traffic is varied. Besides using traditional methods of SEO I also do video marketing targeted at products that I promote. In case of high-paid products I also use PPC to drive traffic. There are many products on Amazon which are priced upwards of $1000 going into hundreds of thousands of dollars. Spending a bit on driving paid traffic could be very profitable provided you know how to use PPC. I have used PPC and earned profits 3-5 times the amount of what I spent. If you spend $10 and get back $50 you wouldn't mind spending a bit :). A word of caution though - you may lose some money in the beginning when you test your campaigns.

Using Yahoo Answers can also be very lucrative. You can look out for "where can I find" or "what should I buy for.." type of questions and give a detailed answer with a link to your site(not one-liners). You need to have a level 2 account though and even then some of your answers may be flagged as spam by jealous competitors. But it's an ideal task to outsource.

I use WP Zon Builder on my sites though I put unique content as well so as to make my site's content unique. For Christmas I drive traffic to specially built Stores using different platforms including Amazon aStores.

From now until Christmas(and New Year) is the time when you can easily earn from Amazon. The reason is that come December people are looking for things to buy for their near and dear ones. A lot of people browse with the intention of shopping for an hour or two online during the Christmas season. Imagine what that could mean for you if you are an Amazon affiliate and such visitors land on your site! Though Christmas is in December my experience has been that people come into a "buying mode" from the end of October onwards. Sales typically dip in January once the shopping season is over. So whether you're starting out or you're a tenured marketer this is a good time to focus on building Amazon websites and/or stores and driving traffic. During the run up to Christmas everything works including SEO, tweets, fanpages, pinning on Pinterest, videos on YouTube, Yahoo Answers etc. and gift items convert like crazy.

Hope my post is useful and wish everyone great success this Christmas season!

emvy548, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  20. frankyrob

frankyrob Member

Best Answers:
    still zero, please share your tricks

frankyrob, Oct 28, 2012 IP