1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the current best CPM/PPC networks out there?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by obeselizard, Oct 23, 2012.

It seems like everyone out there is back and forth about any given network that is not adsense, and I'm torn on who all to try. So with that said from your experience who all is currently one of the better networks to use? I should mention I'm looking for networks that don't have stiff site requirements (have some warez related sites). Im trying to fully monetize these sites, not sure if I should just place PPC banners or popup or Inline text links or maybe all three! What do you guys think?

obeselizard, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  2. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    I would not recommend you use pop ups, unless you don't care about how pro your site looks :) They're just annoying; and it's not a surprise most professional sites try to avoid them. So, back to your question: you can try several networks (international networks) that work on a CPM/PPC basis. The best solutions are Neverblue, Epom Market. If you still want to go with pop ups - CPMfun could be the option.
    Personally I work with Epom Market, they're fresh, they're cheap and they're pro. Their rates are remarkably high ($0.3-0.5 on display), meanwhile all ads I've got from them are quality and branded. Also I've got a discount (50%) on their ad server solution, because Epom is ad server + network.
    Regarding PPC only, you can try Chitika or Clicksor. Truth-worthy companies.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Paul Hoppus, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are happy with pennies, then go with cpm, more then few pennies you will earn nothing and all of these so called cpm banner network offer just pennies, and most of them even redirect site or show pop on different region, so most of the time you will not even come to know and your site will have pops.

Commission junction, pays only for sales or leads, very difficult to get, and I have experience every time I make a sale, and if I do not get another sale on short time, they disable account and in that case you even loose whatever you already earned, this happend to me alreaady 4 time, so I just gave up cj, its not for me.

aassociatehit, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  4. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Epom offers very nice PPC solution.

Global Change, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  5. Fkaafka

Fkaafka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kontera has been really good for me. Do read my reviews. I would also recommend Adbrite and clicksor. The thing is you have to try it yourself for the site.

Fkaafka, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  6. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    what was your cpc for epom ads? And is epom to get into? Like I said I'm looking for a network that doesnt have stiff requirements for sites and heavily moderate.

btw these sites i would be placing pop ads on really are not anything special im ok with pops. I have heard good things about popads.net thought about trying them for my pop option.

hey Paul what does "Their rates are remarkably high ($0.3-0.5 on display)" mean? Like what on display?

7. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best is Adsense,
    but beside it there are many such as Chitika, adclickmedia, adnetwork.net, tribalfusion, ...
    For unqualified traffic you may try WHD.co, WoCPM.net, adnetwork.net etc

weisheng, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  8. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    I can't use those big networks because of the type of content they require or traffic requirements. I am testing Smowtion right now on one site of mine and its not going well.. I have 55+ clicks over the past 4 days or so but like $.37 earned and those earnings are from CPA offer, I find it hard to believe that all of those clicks are to CPA offers why cant even 1 be PPC? So unless something changes fast Im gana drop them. Also Im testing Axxads on a few sites of mine today I have 1,700 views so far and 0 clicks I really find this hard to believe, so again it looks like another failed network. Has anyone tested Axxads yet?

9. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of site do you have?

NeilPearson, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  10. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    warez related sites they don't have downloads actually but talk about them

Ok my Axxads ads now have 2,700 views for the day and no clicks.........really guys what networks should I try?

11. rx9876

rx9876 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When it comes to CPC/CPA, the publishers can't expect stable income.
    I'm using google adsense, and I consider it's the best ppc ad network in the world, because it's data mining.
    However there are many clicks in a day, and there are many days without any click.
    I'll suggest you to use adsense, and combine another CPM ad network,
    then you could at least have the income of CPM when nobody clicks on CPC/CPA ads.

rx9876, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  12. Allie1

Allie1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Vividstream.com I work with them pretty exclusively. I also use MB and a few others

Allie1, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  13. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    yeah I love adsense too but the problem is I don't think google would like these sites, so that is not an option. And as far as clicks go I know they are not stable, but there is a certain point where things are just ridiculous. I have 1 adsense blog that gets average 250 views a day and I can't remember the last day I didnt have 4 or more clicks just from that. Now these sites for the day are at 3,200 ad views and no click.

Maybe I should try adbrite or bidvertiser?

14. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    as I said there are many sites you should try!
    What is the best? Experience yourself

weisheng, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  15. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    the problem is some of these sites say "oh you have to wait at least 2 weeks for our system to full understand/best monetize ur site blabla" so then I'm like do I wait it out? or move on?

for inline ads should I stick with Infolinks? Or is Adbrites anygood? didnt know they had them

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  16. Jeeshan

Jeeshan Member

Best Answers:
    you should try adversal
    It serves google ads and cpm is very good. But your site must be in english.
    you can singup here

for further you can visit here

Jeeshan, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depend from your traffic source and visitors behavior. Poponclick is good but you need to test it for each case.

adbash, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  18. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    i think you should use CPM networks like adbrite, Madadsmedia, zenoviaexchange.,, they will work well just try them once.

langau, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  19. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adbrite does not work good at all, its just waste of traffic to use it

did you get paid from Madadsmedia, hows their rate, and for which country they have good rates, when they pay

aassociatehit, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  20. obeselizard

obeselizard Member

Best Answers:
    What is a better pop network Poponclick or popads.net ?

obeselizard, Oct 25, 2012 IP