1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much i need money for starting my own online Business ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Curtis Jackson, Sep 28, 2012.

1. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Users have given a good general idea of what you can do and how much on average it may take to start it up. Since you've "made a forum and blogs", are you now looking moreso into ways to promote your blog to the proper audience? Is that why you are inquiring about the cost?

CU_Designs, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  2. Curtis Jackson

Curtis Jackson Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah i am promoting but i am just inquiring about the cost so that i don't want to use my money on the erroneous way's..

Curtis Jackson, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  3. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to invest about $12 if you want to earn $1 per month. This ratio is effective in the website market since years.
    If you want to earn $1,000 per month, you need to buy a site for about $12,000

makeit easy, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  4. belgin fish

belgin fish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I usually just spend the 10$ on the domain name then just work hard from there

belgin fish, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  5. Drent123

Drent123 Peon

Best Answers:
    For making online business we have to sufficient money.

Drent123, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  6. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I think it depends upon what you want to do. You can do some business online without even having any capital. I guess $50 to $100 will be enough for the establishment of a new small business.

Digital_lover, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  7. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    depends on what product you are going to sales, if you are looking resell.

you need 5-10$ for get share hosting

dom19, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  8. momi

momi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Best Comment Ever - Due to this, I am all rounder now and can do everything on my own (Which literally cost high $x,xxx) in the market (I am related to web development business, and now starting my own websites as well, all on my own with $0 investment)

So, basically you don't need financial investment - You ONLY need SKILLS, HARD WORK and PATIENCE.

momi, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  9. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    $ 100 is enough to start a small online business.

zubizubi, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  10. Lanouvelle

Lanouvelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how you would lik to promote your site. However, I would advise that you pick a method that has helped others be succesful with their websites and then based on the method you chose you may have a better idea on the investment necessary. Something to do could be to ask those who have used the method you choose how much is required.

Lanouvelle, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  11. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually, you don't need any money to start an online business. Let me change that. If you have hosting and domain that, you do not need any money to start a business.

vevus vici, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  12. luciferstek

luciferstek Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on which type of business you choose. Generally in the online business not need for huge capital and it gives a good return of your money. But when you plan to business through online than you have a good website because it is necessary thing for it and now a days various way or resources available to create a effective web page for business.

luciferstek, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  13. jesserim

jesserim Peon

Best Answers:
    If you wanted to sell something, you could start your online store in FB and ask for pre-orders. You won't be needing a lot of stocks so lesser capital on your part. You just buy what has been ordered to you.

jesserim, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  14. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business is one of the most popular way for making a money and it is one of the most popular term in which many people are interested.Many businesses that can be easily done in the market and some of them can be easily done at online.

gregortarquin, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  15. maxqpost

maxqpost Peon

Best Answers:
    Jimrom - very good piece you wrote above which is in-depth without writing for the sake of posting, however you have stated above that you have your own online business could you please share the same with us. What steps did you employ and if one were to start now which specific market to target. I mean anything worth your while you can. share.

maxqpost, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  16. jasminelane

jasminelane Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your business.what kind of business u have?Because for starting any business you myst need money.Without money or funds ,No one can do business.Money is essential term.It will spend more & less totally depends on Business.

jasminelane, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  17. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need thousands of dollars like traditional businesses, which makes running an online business one of the lowest investments for a startup. I suggest you find a company that is well established and has an affiliate program that pays on a daily or weekly basis. I currently run an online business promoting a company that provides products and services everyone needs. Believe it or not I started with less than $50 bucks. I'm now earning $1000+ weekly online.

qmoney, Nov 8, 2012 IP