1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by skb329, May 13, 2012.

1. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to do yoga every day morning,it will help not only quit smoking but also improves your health and cure you from major ailments.try to go rehab centers ,it is also one other good way to quit smoking

unknownpray, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  2. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not likely ! Even bugs go for the easy life and they `aint coming near my nose and mouth with all that smoke wafting about. They are gonna make a bee-line for the non-smokers hooters.

In my country, the hospitals are full of non-smokers, real unhealthy lot they are.

John Bull, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  3. Gaqua77

Gaqua77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard somewhere that after every 22 days our neurons get destructed & get rebuild. You just need to have patience for 22 days only. Afterwards you can change your habits as you like. Even you can forget about the one you love if you can hold your imagination for that person for just 22 days....

Gaqua77, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    To stop smoking, your power of will is important most. Just decide, I'll not smoke anymore and give up that.

rubeljoy, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  5. aislethree

aislethree Guest

Best Answers:
    I would say cut one cigarette from your intake each week. So start by limited yourself to 9 a day this week, 8 the next, then 7 and so on and so fourth. I think it tricks the brain into slowly getting used to cutting down before completely quitting.

You can also buy electric cigarettes than use water vapor and sugar I believe it is, to create the illusion of smoking, even with the fake smoke. It's all about tricking yourself.

Find something to do with your hands and mouth in the meanwhile.

aislethree, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  6. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    a strong determination is need to give up this habit.keep your mind strong and try to avoid it.

eyesight, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  7. PSeller

PSeller Peon

Best Answers:
    Ecigs for sure. Try cigavette - they have a great special.

Agree with the other blogger who mentioned yoga. Deep breathing and some nicotine device will help.

Good luck.

PSeller, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  8. jorgejacobo

jorgejacobo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you're capable of, but for me it works very well when I change environments. I know you said your job, but maybe you can try work less there. I know if a job is stressful I don't want it!

jorgejacobo, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  9. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    Be persistent and try repeatedly if needed. I've heard that stopping smoking can be hard, but well worth the hard effort! :)

mmm555, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  10. alisha100

alisha100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Read Allen Carrs easyway to stop smoking or try Skycig electronic cigs they are great!

alisha100, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  11. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, try the whole e-cigarette thing....I did that for a month and eventually it become so much of a mission making sure I always had spare batteries charged I eventually just quite, just like that.....having smoked the e-cig for a month no doubt made it easier to ween myself of real cigs but also every week I would change to a e-cig cartridge that had a lower nicotine level..... it's worth trying also dude... GOOD LUCK MATE, i KNOW how hard it is... I would also suggest not drinking any booze for the first 10 days or so until the major cravings have subsidded... reason being is that as u prob already know when u drinking u tend to feel like smoking a lot more than u normally would.

Deez 國王, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  12. johnga

johnga Member

Best Answers:
    To quit smoking only a strong wish is enough. If you have the strong wish then you can easily leave smoking.

johnga, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  13. bommi

bommi Member

Best Answers:
    Getting raid of smoking is difficult but we must get out of it because it causes cancer so don't stop it suddenly just reduce the count of cigarettes you daily smoke day by day and you can get raid of it in few months.

bommi, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  14. prestamambo

prestamambo Member

Best Answers:
    You needs more self motivation and quit from "smokers environment". Just say what a nice quote : " if our place is blue, so we are "

prestamambo, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  15. 1809

1809 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tryed few times but i cannot...

1809, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  16. Habiba Alam

Habiba Alam Peon

Best Answers:
    smoking is one of the major cause of cancer. it also damage the wealth condition of a person. it is very difficult to quit this habit in few days. but not impossible. so smoker who want to give up smoking, he should try to minimize the usage and he or she can alternatively use chock let or chewing gum when he will go to smoking. try it hardly,he can success.

Habiba Alam, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  17. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am trying to stop smoking daily , But I can't

flanagan, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  18. Nik_the_great

Nik_the_great Peon

Best Answers:
    Hypnosis. Proper hypnosis I mean. I know there's a lot of bogus hypnotherapy out there, but I mean a real one. In theory hypnosis should work because all our habits are stored in our subconscious mind, hypnosis bypasses the conscious mind and goes straight for the subconscious mind.

Nik_the_great, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  19. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    Smoking is tha hardest bad habit that cannot be avoided. The only way you can is to control your mind.

diziadvice, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  20. Michael Thai

Michael Thai Peon

Best Answers:
    My grandpa stopped smoking when he went for an operation for his leg - blood vessel was blocked due to smoking. Please do not wait till the last minute - quite now!! :)

Michael Thai, Nov 7, 2012 IP