1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Kick-Start a New Site in 30 Days?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr.Dog, Oct 21, 2012.

Hi,

I'd like to know how is it possible to powerfully promote a brand new site in 30 days.
    My aim would be at least 1000 visitors a day (about 30,000 monthly). :confused:

Generally to me it takes many months until I manage to manually promote a site by building links, posting to forums and blogs, etc. Even purchasing several links.

I know some people manage to kick-start with a small budget within 10-15 days... How can that be done? :rolleyes:

To this new site I have bought a few links, been massively blog guest-posting, am using SM bookmarking tools, created Facebook page etc. So far still very few 5-10 daily visitors kick in.
    Site is roughly 2 months old, it's a good niche site.

I am very delicate about doing link building, because of Penguin... so far traffic is close to null, so SM makes almost no sense...
    And because of Panda I'm precautions, so I don't want to risk content syndication, nor article marketing...

What do you recommend to powerfully kick-promote it, gain momentum within 30 days? :cool:
    I expect concrete advice, the generalities I know quite well... What would you do EXACTLY to get massive traffic fast? And I mean primarily SE traffic, no PPC... remember: budget is very small.

Keep in mind: I'm focusing on free advertising first of all, very rarely do I buy 1-2 ads on strategic locations...

Mr.Dog, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  2. david.michael

david.michael Active Member

Best Answers:
    first make 1000 posts then do manual SEO...automatically traffic you will get

david.michael, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  3. Becker13

Becker13 Member

Best Answers:
    Buy high PR links =P

Becker13, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  4. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    concentrate more on advertising part do as much as possible try to generate more traffic.

Prasseo, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  5. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest don't buy any link building services, instead do link building yourself manually, this way you can build quality links and you can understand where you are making mistakes and you would improve that.

ProSence, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  6. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree 100 %!

Google pretty much knows who is selling tons of links and sees the entire linking neighborhoods, so penalties can be expected if you bulk-purchase links... manual is advised.

I prefer editorial and reference links from high authority and other Google-trusted sites... but getting in there is a headache...

Any other advice on how to boost a site on the start? Generally I have to wait many months until it starts getting "some traffic"...
    AdSense facilitates Google indexing, I know... but now it didn't help either. Perhaps because the web is so full with sites.

It seems as if Google would index sites a lot slower, harder and more partially than back in 2003.
    In 2003, 2004, 2005 I could rank a site in two weeks, but now it sometimes takes a year.

There must be some other way to give it a push...

Mr.Dog, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  7. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am eager to know answers of your question too. I have done everything but traffic remain low.

abhiquick, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  8. alphaomegalady

alphaomegalady Member

Best Answers:
    Use PPC and social media to promote your website.

alphaomegalady, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  9. Davis1

Davis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You will surely get this by making more and more postings.After a number of postings you will get traffic and in this way you will get your website.It's very easy and time saving process.You should also know that procedures.

Davis1, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  10. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    You should go for Pay per click and get instant traffic on your website and simultaneously work on white hat seo

gaurav.solanki, Oct 23, 2012 IP