1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to increase pagerank for my website?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by track apps, Oct 17, 2012.

hi to all,

I want to increase page rank for my website,Can you tel me how to increase my site page rank.

This is our website. Click:http://trackapps.net/

track apps, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  2. introducertoday

introducertoday Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase your page rank you need to increase traffic on your site with using SEO.

introducertoday, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  3. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to learn seo techniques.. It will take lot of time and efforts. Best luck.

abhiquick, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  4. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start by fixing the bottom navigation. All the links reload the page.

knysna, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  5. knysna

knysna Peon

Best Answers:
    And if I was you, I would first worry about on page SEO before worrying about PageRank. Google use over 200 signals when determining your sites visibility in search, PageRank is only one of those 200+ signals. First on page then off page.

knysna, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  6. Magic-man

Magic-man Peon

Best Answers:
    track apps,

one way to increase your page rank is to link to sites with higher page rank by using mechanisms like article marketing. You could also go for website back link exchanges though I have little faith in it. However, you have to work on your search engine optimization so that your site becomes search engine friendly. The only problem is that the methods that are used to page rank your site and all other sites are constantly being reviewed and changed. So what worked yesterday might not work today.

I would suggest that you visit this site here to get good website search engine optimization tools and advice: SEO Toolkit - Website Optimization and Analysis Software: http://www.trellian.com/seotoolkit/?id=938483

Magic-man, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  7. santosantinie

santosantinie Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to check your site if it's search engine friendly. PageRank takes time to achieve is a combination of traffic rankings and visit durations. You can also earn it by exchanging links to a site that already have PRank. I did it on my blog. As of now, the homepage is PR1 while the blog post ranging from PR 2 - PR 4. Use keyphrase that links your website into another website. Improve visibilty on SERP (Search Engine Result Pages) and even on social media platforms like ZizBang.

santosantinie, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  8. pity cat

pity cat Peon

Best Answers:
    You should have knowledge of SEO to increase your page rank. Try to make post of your website on higher page rank sites. Hopefully it will work.

pity cat, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  9. nadia miller

nadia miller Peon

Best Answers:
    Do white hat seo......only genuine work is required and it will take 3-5 months........

nadia miller, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  10. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will take a long time. You will get more traffic by posting your unique articles as a guest blogger on high traffic blogs in your niche. You need to do both.And also try to do check your all keywords ranking and competition on that keywords , after that do in PR site and do-follow site submission start in directory,bookmarking , classifieds and article submission do it.then you can get improve your site ranking.

redchillies, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  11. silenthawk

silenthawk Member

Best Answers:
    Make more and more backlinks to your site. Make sure they are quality links and also high PR. However keep in mind, its not relevant to your ranking in search engines.

silenthawk, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  12. leslieyoung

leslieyoung Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to perform On page and Off page to increase your page rank. The most important thing to consider is the content of your website, it should be unique and updated. Better to visit SEOMOZ for more see tip strategy tips.

leslieyoung, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  13. IFCMarkets

IFCMarkets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For increasing your page rank you need use all SEO techniques, traffic increasing is also important but at first you need improve your search engine activites

IFCMarkets, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  14. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I check your site and found that it has an alexa rank. I guess you have bought traffic to increase or get an alexa rank :). To increase your pagerank, you must so many backlinks, and also backlinks to high PR such as PR4 or above. And also has a proportional content with a certain amount of percentage of keyword mentioned in your content (not more than that allowed percentage, search it yourself to get the exact percentage)...

TheCreator, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  15. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually website traffic is very important for any online business, to get traffic you have to go through few technique.

First of all design your site with professional touch and friendly. Submit your site to google, yahoo and dmoz. This takes around 3 months to crawl and get listed in moderate keywords. Do not use popular keywords because there is too competition for high traffic. Submit your site to lots of Small search engine and directory.

Now after this you do not have to work more on search engine and directory.
    Now the work is on link building & How to raise your PR (Page rank)?

redchillies, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  16. Jason_Martin

Jason_Martin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get high page rank to your site you have to create back links. For that you have to off-page SEO which can help you get quality back-links.

Jason_Martin, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  17. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Update your site often and build backlinks to your page.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. theseohouse20

theseohouse20 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to submit your URL in High PR sites and directories. Bookmarking your URL in High PR sites. You will get good result. Thanks.

theseohouse20, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  19. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to check out and be up to date on your SEO on and off page. Backlinks are going to be important and depending on your niche you may need a ton of them to get noticed. Linkround ups are a great to get back links to your site..

charleskrivers, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  20. davidh11

davidh11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to make many quality back links for your site.

davidh11, Nov 20, 2012 IP