1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EMD Cycling Niche with 50,000+ Exact Searches, $10.00 Start No Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by lafours, Oct 18, 2012.

24 Hour Auction

I'm selling Cyclingaccessories.net. I built it a few months ago but have got sidetracked with other projects so it's just sitting on my server doing no good. May as well go to someone who can send a little time on it.

It's an EMD (Exact Match Domain) for a term that gets 1,900 Exact searches in Google and 49,500 Exact searches on the Google Content Network (websites that have the Google search bar installed).

It's built on Wordpress and unlike most other Wordpress Amazon stores it has really nice inner pages:

http://cyclingaccessories.net/met-kids-gamer-helmet/

As most of yo know, Amazon will pay you a percentage of the sale if someone purchases from Amazon within 24 hours and REMEMBER- it's if they purchase ANYTHING, not just products related to your store. If they visit this site, go to Amazon, then buy a TV, you get a percentage of that sale.

431 pages indexed by Google.

Bidding starts at $10 with increments of $5

Good luck!

lafours, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  2. lafours

lafours Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    [​IMG]