1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I remove backlinks?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by anaxa77, Sep 26, 2012.

Once a site offered me 1000 free forum backlinks. Just need to sign up and order for backlink. I have completed registration and just ordered. They delivered the backlinks within a short time. But now I want to delete this type of link. Is there any way that I can remove this backlink forever. Or is there any way that google will not count this links. I want to do that's why there are many links from gaming sites. But I don't want that. So now I want to delete this links. Please help me.
    Thanks .........

anaxa77, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have taken links from webmaster by mail or by chat then request him to delete the links. And if all your back links are from directories, articles OR forums then not possible.....................

alamlinks, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  3. anaxa77

anaxa77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply moorlinks. All the links I want to delete those are forum links. When that is not possible then.....is there any way that google will not count that links?

anaxa77, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  4. sumitra.koul

sumitra.koul Member

Best Answers:
    in Google webmaster there is option of removal of links that is related to your website. If you submit your back links Google will ignore that back links next time.

sumitra.koul, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  5. gigpayrr

gigpayrr Peon

Best Answers:
    @sumitra.koul, A real Good Suggestion

gigpayrr, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Helpful information from sumitra. But I think this can bring stress for his site as google will find out the real scenario of creating huge backlinks at a time & will slap his site for life. My suggestion is not to do anything with google webmaster, leave those backlinks, it's will not effect your site much.

gonzalod34, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  7. David08

David08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can remove using your webmaster tool

David08, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  8. anaxa77

anaxa77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you describe more specifically? Thanks:)

anaxa77, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  9. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for remove the spammy or disavow links....you can go through Google free Disavow link tools which was launched recently by Google, first of all, Google will ignore all spammy links or that links which are effecting your links...you can remove all this links through Google Disavow Link tools option in Google webmaster Tools

deeprajncc, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  10. rajtijori

rajtijori Active Member

Best Answers:
  11. GENIUSTECH

GENIUSTECH Peon

Best Answers:
    i am agree with Noorlinks, because i did not remove unnatural like from my webmaster which come from directory.

GENIUSTECH, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  12. ryanwoosds

ryanwoosds Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check manually your back-links and then remove them. But you can't able to remove all back-links, you can only remove back-links where you can find delete or edit options.

ryanwoosds, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  13. wctdelhi

wctdelhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Launched New Tools disavow tool through which we can remove the back links.

wctdelhi, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  14. pawpoint

pawpoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Even though Gonzalod34 is banned, I do believe he has a fair point. If you have been building your links from a link farm and then ask Google to delete them, you may be telling Google what you have been up to and this may be detrimental to your ranking

pawpoint, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  15. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    IF you have taken paid back links you can also mail to them and say i did not want back-links which are not related to my website category.

nicksteve32, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  16. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell from where i can install this tool.

nicksteve32, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can not remove backlinks in a very easy way because they created those and you don't have the credentials to remove them...You can do one thing...If you know the site names from where they created then you can create a .csv file containing the list of those websites and you can submit & upload the list to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main ... n this way Goolge will not take these links into consideration while crawling your site...

abhirampathak3, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  18. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its impossible to remove all the links from article directories, website directories or blogs. If you really want to delete them all then you write a letter to Google and request him to remove all the backlink via Google webmaster tool with giving them a proper reason.

unknownpray, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  19. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    It ask us to upload the csv file in webmaster.The link which we have to remove.

nicksteve32, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  20. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bad backlinks should not affect you if you also have good backlinks.
    Otherwise you could buy the same campaign for your competitor sites and drag them down :)

Automated back links are usually low quality on pages that often don't get indexed so usually you don't have to worry about these.

If you don't have higher quality relevant links, bad links can confuse search engines about content of your site.
    In example if you sell supplements but get many links from gambling pages, search engines could consider your site gambling related. This could result in inappropriate traffic (your pages could rank higher for gambling than for supplements).

VideoWhisper.com, Nov 28, 2012 IP