1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE Backlinks.....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daftdog, Oct 15, 2012.

Hi,

Mods - Im sorry if this is the wrong place to give away a useful resource, please dont give me any infractions, Im just trying to help!

For free backlinks this is a very useful site....dont know how great they are but i use them for bumping up my youtube video's!

http://www.webmasterdeck.com/tools/wsbacklinker/

daftdog, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  2. franklin067

franklin067 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for sharing information with us..

franklin067, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  3. Latin Pay Per Call

Latin Pay Per Call Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey daftdog,

Thanks for this resource, I am needing some more backlinks for my web rings so this might help. Thanks much! ;)

Latin Pay Per Call, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, though im pissed for getting an infraction for posting a source for really cheap SEO in the correct thread but i got it for spamming....spamming has to be more than 1 post i would have thought so if your reading this Mods or whatever you people call themselves, can i please have this removed....spamming is MORE THAN ONE POST ABOUT THE SAME THING - I WROTE 1 POST PERIOD TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN GET CHEAP SEO.

Anyway, thank you for the thanks, I;ll have a look for a couple of other of these for you and post them as your the only one who said cheers...

daftdog, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  5. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

So, what method do they use to do that for your videos, do you know ? I might aswell build a bot that does the same. I'm a bot programmer and am on the lookout for good bot ideas. If anyone has any big ideas PM me.

Cheers

young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP