1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100k visitors/day and I can't monetize them!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by joecool6101, Oct 14, 2012.

Hello,

This is going out to all pro affiliate marketers. I have an entertainment related website and I'm looking to generate real money with them. Been using intermission CPM ads with good results but all banner ads and everything else is making PEANUTS in comparison to the traffic.

If you can help triple my income I will sign up under you for any affiliate program (I'm not willing to use gateways such as CPAlead)

Let me know if you got what it takes.

Note: I won't be answering any PMs or questions from new users here or any that seem unexperienced

joecool6101, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. cotletcristian

cotletcristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't help you with a CPM affiliate but i can just tell you from my experience that if you have a good website with a lot of real traffic in it(possible customers) you can make much more money with CPA.

I am having a small website but with that small website i am making a decent living just by promoting seostarlet.com. services... they paid me with up to 40% comission which is $152/sale generated... Instantly in PayPal...

So it all depends on your traffic or interests in making money.

Hope i helped you!
    Cheers!

cotletcristian, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  3. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have entertaiment traffic, chances are there's a great opportunity to sell health products to these visitors. I've got the hottest weight loss products including raspberry ketones, green coffee with svetol, and many more. With so many eyeballs on a daily basis, you should be able to make at a minimum .1% of your visitors into sales, which would translate into about 3K/day in commissions with our products.

eljefe3, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  4. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you'll make more money with CPA than with CPM... Anyway, if you're looking into trying CPA, check Peerfly, really trust-worthy network, or Epom market, fresh network, but they have a lot of branded ads and pretty high rates.

Adstep, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  5. CaroleAffBuzz

CaroleAffBuzz Member

Best Answers:
    If you can shoot me your site we can discuss rates CPA CPM or even flat rates

Cheers

CaroleAffBuzz, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  6. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    CPA has never been an earning solution for me,but health products,weight loss products..they are a great deal.You can succeed with them with lots of traffic.

dimitarang, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  7. wlsbea

wlsbea Member

Best Answers:
    I wanna ,But I no

wlsbea, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  8. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @joecool6101, you can definitively triple your income with CPMfun. Now the ads are loading fast, the redirects are not appearing anymore, the payments are still made for everybody - so you can trust it 100%, it will at least triple your income for sure!

OliBoli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  9. quesera

quesera Peon

Best Answers:
    Joecool, I can triple your income easily. I have 10+ affiliate experience and know what converts by experience. Shoot me a PM so we can talk.

quesera, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  10. Windzal

Windzal Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You'll make more money with CPA than with CPM.

Windzal, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  11. bowser89

bowser89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can offer .20 to .40 cpm for banner ads. You can use up to three on each page. The rates depends on the quality of the traffic. What countries do you have? As long as you dont have asian traffic and the visitors are quality uniques you could make $60 to $120 a day.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    bowser89, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  12. dmarkers

dmarkers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What you should do is head on over to related but very popular sites and do some covert ops on what they are using and how they monetize their sites. So example, what kinds of ads, what demographics are being used most, how is it structured, what offer is it and so on.

Once you do that, there is a decent chance you can find similar offers on cpa networks and such to go ahead and make some extra bucks.

If you can, go ahead and get their information via email list and then survey the list to see what they are most interested in and just give it to them

Make it happen!

dmarkers, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  13. wenren

wenren Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to have good plans made before you can do anything that is necessary.

wenren, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  14. lip9000

lip9000 Peon

Best Answers:
    nothing can compare to adsense surely? have you tried it? what about popunders? with 100k visitors you could get another $200 a day

lip9000, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  15. imrico92

imrico92 Peon

Best Answers:
    you should focus on buiklding your list from the site, and it will be much easier to send cpa offers to them every week or so. Cpa networks such as cpa lead, maxbounty, and bunch of others. You could aslo content lock your pages or posts by having them submit a zip email cpa offer. Google content locking if you never heard of it. cparenegade.com has a content lock plugin, and is a great course to learn about monetizing. ( I have no affiliate endorsement or work with them. I actually brought the course.)

imrico92, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  16. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already said I don't want to use any content lockers.. The site doesn't work with adsense

You guys can also recommend higher paying popunder companies.. but mostly looking for CPA

Thanks everyone for the posts and PMs so far

joecool6101, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  17. nayaka19

nayaka19 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hei, i'll tell you my simple method with adfoc. this is secret method and only some people know this
    recruitment: being my referral :)
    the link pmed

nayaka19, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  18. McRooty

McRooty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use a traffic broker to sell your traffic??? there is at least one i know that pays like clockwork and has adult/nonadult ... trafficholder ...

McRooty, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  19. shulink

shulink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try promoting CPA offers on your website. You get pay per lead for people who signup through your link and the visitor doesn't have to pay for anything so more likely to signup.
    You can also promote products like Proactiv if your target demographics is around age 18-25.

shulink, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  20. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Entertainment sites are doing well with totemcash, its adult but has also nonadult banners. Than pinball has some products like free TV player. Same is Graboid or there are products on clickbank you might like.

webmoney, Oct 28, 2012 IP