1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-design logo contest - $15 via paypal - 48 hours

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Pixel Dynamics, Oct 15, 2012.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE SUBMITTING A LOGO.

Hi there,

I am looking to have this logo redesigned. It is important that the new logo looks as similar as possible to the old one. For example, the logo must have the bathtub, drawn the same way, and the same car in the tub. I more or less need a logo that sharp, bright, and more "new age" for the lack of a better word.

The perfect new logo would be nearly identical to the old one, but sharper, brighter, and more "new age".

I reserve the right to not choose a winner, if my client is not satisfied with any of the entrys. Additional time will be allotted if my client is not satisfied with any of the logo's, but see's promise in a logo(s).

I also reserve the right to end the contest early, if a clear winner is determined early than 48 hours from the time of this post.

Once paid, the designer surrenders all rights to the logo, and must provide the .psd file.

It is IMPORTANT that the logo be designed in a larger format, at least 600 pixels wide. A vector format would be best but is not required. Also, the logo should have a white, or transparent background.

Thanks,
    - Nick

Attached Files:

Pixel Dynamics, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  2. delfinutzu87

delfinutzu87 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello this is my entry.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    delfinutzu87, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  3. Pixel Dynamics

Pixel Dynamics Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi there,

I am looking to have the image restored, not just cropped, with a new background and font. Sorry this is not what im looking for.

Pixel Dynamics, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  4. Pixel Dynamics

Pixel Dynamics Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pixel Dynamics, Oct 16, 2012 IP