1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Daily Link Building Tips

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gonzalod34, Oct 9, 2012.

1. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is better for page rank. You give some different tips about it.

jenyfarlopej, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. g r hasib

g r hasib Peon

Best Answers:
    That's very appreciating tips.After following this technique
    target website may be get good ranking .

g r hasib, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  3. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    It's hard for people to tell you exactly where they get their backlinks from. You need to source them yourself for you site/niche needs.
    I would suggest installing SEOQuake for firefox or chrome or a similar plugin - this will flag up in the top right hand side of the browser details of the page you are currently visiting.
    There is no point in looking at a competitor's list of their backlinks and copying or trying to replicate it - you'll need to find your own links and create them in your own pattern.

Surminga, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  4. ksseo786

ksseo786 Member

Best Answers:
    Too much diversity can be a problem sign. Ensure that all links pointing to your site are actually related to your website.

ksseo786, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  5. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your Link Building Tips, After the Penguin update I am very scared about this. I am not working from last 6 month on link building. I thinks this tips is useful, I am try this

Ashley Sally, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  6. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @gonzalod34 thank you for share this information i like it i have a one Question example my domain name is xyz.com and i submitted in social bookmarking sites one time and also second time can i submitted xyz.com please reply me...

SASA Techno, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  7. Soumyananda

Soumyananda Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Quality is more important than quantity.

Soumyananda, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  8. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    When building links, I advise:

->avoid getting links from "suspect"/spammy sites
    ->avoid getting and giving links from/to sites that have links from the above-mentioned
    ->get as many free links as possible, don't buy many links: make sure you don't obtain links from places that are known for selling links!
    ->vary your anchor text
    ->make link building a slow, regular process
    ->get enough links on a monthly basis at least... or your site will eventually crash in the SERPs
    ->also get "nofollow" links from relevant resources... such as blog posts on related pages
    ->vary your URL, do get deep links as well
    ->focus on getting relevant resource links, but don't necessarily focus on keyword - in fact, you should rather avoid keyword-focused anchors, use your brand name instead
    ->don't focus on increasing PR, but getting related, relevant, quality links
    ->don't outsource your link building technique,... unless you know perfectly well what they're doing to your website!
    ->also get links from related foreign-language sites!
    ->try to attract editorial and educational, tutorial, "how to" backlinks...
    ->use Google Webmaster Tools to remove old, obscure quality, spammy backlinks... otherwise they might harm your site (Penguin punishes even for old spammy links)!

Mr.Dog, Oct 15, 2012 IP
    kbrady likes this.
  9. kbrady

kbrady Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media links are more important than ever with the newest Google updates. I would add those to the mix in increasing numbers.

kbrady, Oct 15, 2012 IP