1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Want to hire Proof Reader to start on Monday.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 12, 2012.

Paying around $150 a month.. Proof read about 5000 words a week. Will need to be good at checking for errors within my writing and delivering the work on time as needed. I own a PLR store ... I try to publish at least 2 packages a week. Once a month I do a sales funnels that contains a lot of products within them. I write on all types of subjects. Being able to write articles very well would be a plus but not needed. Must know good English and not be someone who uses slang all the time.

PM me with your location, your name, your age, your email address and what proof reading skills you have and can bring to my business. Please no generic pms or super short ones that leave me asking all the questions.. I won't reply.

I'm a friendly boss but I get serious about my work. :) After the first month... you may be given a raise depending on your performance.

Thanks!

sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I sent you a PM yesterday. Please get back to me even if you are not intereted in hiring me or you already found someone else for this job. Thanks.

tibor28, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  3. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    I'm just about to hire someone. Thank you so much to everyone who applied!

sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  4. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi again, I assume you have already hired someone since you haven't replied to my PM. Can you please let me know if this job is taken already?

tibor28, Oct 17, 2012 IP