1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Come on Googleeeeeeee ......

Discussion in 'Google' started by Disi, Oct 14, 2012.

It is a constant game ...., changing algorithm (I understand, you have to beat the spammers), but honestly what happened with all of us who were trying hard and spend many, many, manyyyy hours of careful preparation and quality articles? Why am I, over sudden pushed back from page 1 to page 12 on my main phrase? Seriously ?????
    Just like that?? After 5 years Google decides " You know what go F**ck" your self!!
    Now the only source I can rely on is Yahoo and Bing - still going strong - Thanks God!
    My friends, game have changed dramatically ...speaking from my heart I'm hurt! Just wanted to share.

Disi, Oct 14, 2012 IP
    ing likes this.
  2. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's true that those change of algorithms may be some time annoying but it is a necessary action for improving the search results and making the web more cleaner.

imfusa, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  3. pydydtcm

pydydtcm Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel the same way my site got pushed from page 2 to thin air. atleast your site is still there

pydydtcm, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  4. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google algorithm changes always good for internet marketer like us and bad for spammer. Always post unique content and create quality backlinks, google will never hurt your site/blog.

gonzalod34, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  5. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    I am always with it ,
    more over as a IM goolge is my first choice ,
    it has no alternatives ,because it is best.

lolpasslol, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  6. GMTGuy

GMTGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My opinion is Google probably doesn't care that much about small businesses unless it furthers their own interests, they're more about focused on their competition and their end users. Not to say I blame them but it can indeed be annoying sometimes with people just trying to make a living and Google always making that difficult.

GMTGuy, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  7. richardng

richardng Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Disi,I guess this is part and partial of the SEO "game", change is the only constant! Be cool and keep going!

richardng, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  8. dtlich

dtlich Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you
    it has no alternatives ,because it is best.

dtlich, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  9. Disi

Disi Peon

Best Answers:
    I was always loyal to Google and have never cheated! No games, just pure small business owner. My sympathy is completely gone!!!!! Of course I'm going to find my way around ..., but this is a reminder to all of us: "Don't keep all of your eggs in the same basket" !!! Google don't give a sh***t about you! And if one day someone in there from the top, decides you are " On their way" ... next morning you will wake up on page 19 for your favorite phrase, even if your website is 100% SEO ready as was mine!
    Good look to all of you!

Disi, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  10. vuvanthang_th

vuvanthang_th Peon

Best Answers:
    nonetheless yahoo and bing as good.

vuvanthang_th, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  11. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it sucks that Google continues to change their algorithm, but we just need to remember that we can't over optimize things now and we also need to remember to keep our anchor text diverse because this can be considered as over optimization as well even though it is an off page factor.

eagle22, Dec 11, 2012 IP