1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Reputation Management

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brandonabell, Jun 26, 2012.

1. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I thought there will be no real online reputation management. You should work around for all the things go wrong, fix it, communicate the fixing action result, then let others prove it.

TheCreator, Oct 14, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  2. shany

shany Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I can really help you by recommending colabo.com a free professional tool to help you track and monitor the entire social conversation about your brand on all social networks in real time. you can create a dashboard about your brand or about your competitor and see everything that is being posted in real time so you can respond in real time! good luck

shany, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  3. athleticlothing

athleticlothing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks shany you have provided awesome tool. I love to enjoy and using this tool i will definitely says to others use it

athleticlothing, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. luciferstek

luciferstek Peon

Best Answers:
    Keeping a good online reputation is important to promote the business to other focus on viewers. In convert, this can help expand your horizon when it comes to the number of individuals that you have to consider come assistance and service development time.

luciferstek, Oct 29, 2012 IP