1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online business is best way to get more money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Aimee123, Oct 2, 2012.

Hey friends,

Now a days as we know online business is a quicker way to get more money in less effort or less time. Its always good that you are your own boss, Starting your own business doesn't have to mean spending thousands of dollars on setup costs before you ever open your doors. Don't get suckered into spending loads of money on services that you don't need or that have far cheaper alternatives. Seriously: With $100, you can obtain everything you require to start just about any business online, with only minimal need to get up from your desk.
    [h=3][/h]

Aimee123, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO and Online promotion strategies play an important key role to get success to an Online business.

rankwatch.com, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. Aimee123

Aimee123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there SEO is also the way for promoting our business on web. But now a days after google penguine or panda updates doing SEO is risky. If we do SEO at right way then its good otherwise it directly affects our business.

Aimee123, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  4. thomasrhodes

thomasrhodes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It sounds 50% true that you make money in less time by giving less effort. Because its all depends on your business that what kind of business you have and how you develope your mind for getting success. So, its too early to say that you getting early success by establishing your business but remember it is not also impossible, you can but depends on you.

thomasrhodes, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  5. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    I say it sounds less than 50% true.

You'll put more effort into starting an online business than you ever will at a day job. Plan on spending most of your off-work hours trying to get your business off the ground.

This is true. Starting an online business will cost significantly less than starting a brick and mortar business.

Good advice for the most part, but beware of services that sound too good to be true. Sometimes service providers charge more because they are worth it.

Actually, you can start a business online with less than $20, if you do the proper research into it first. For that matter, I've started a couple with $0 and made them work. More money really only means that you have to put in less personal effort.

jimrom, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  6. anarayan

anarayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you are lucky or very good, succeeding at online businesses take a lot more effort in the beginning. Once you get started though and keep your efforts focused towards the end results, in about 6months to an year you can have yourself a good profitable business. If you really put some time into it you can probably leave your corporate job for good which is the best feeling in the world.

anarayan, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  7. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    Jimrom , I agree with all of your points except the 1st one , actually it's 100% true online business is a quicker way to make more money , but skills are must..

pearl17, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  8. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, the point on my first one was about the effort more than the time issues. I've started too many online ventures to expect them to be less effort than a 9-5 job. However, once you have the business launched you can see a nice return on investment in a much shorter time than you would in an offline venture.

jimrom, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    With $100 you enough to get hosting , domain and ready to set up your website to earn money online . It depend which line you want to go .
    Some people might able to earn money without spending single cent but some do need lot. Its depend what your business model or strategies to make money online.
    Online is a place where provide you more opportunities to make more money to extra money .

JerrickYeoh, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  10. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to market your business I think going online is the way to go. People spend most of their time online so I think there is a huge possibility that your business will thrive. But before going online the skill on how to go online is a must.

iandille101, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  11. dominicriser

dominicriser Peon

Best Answers:
    Any body know any thing about Ebay? @

dominicriser, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  12. AnyaDsouza

AnyaDsouza Peon

Best Answers:
    The online world of business has grown a lot in the recent years. Never before was the online world of business so important to people. If you look at the earnings of some big companies on the web, you will notice that most of the online companies are making much more money as compared to other businesses which are not web based.

AnyaDsouza, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  13. jameszhou110

jameszhou110 Peon

Best Answers:
    The online world of business has grown a lot in the recent years. Never before was the online world of business so important to people. If you look at the earnings of some big companies on the web, you will notice that most of the online companies are making much more money as compared to other businesses which are not web based.
    yes this is the truth,online business get more and more share of market,peopel buy things form internet more and more,company have to build their business on internet now ,if not,the company will be closed one day.garmin. amazon
    is very sucessful in business of online.

jameszhou110, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  14. REKHILESH90

REKHILESH90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it's the only way to earn huge earnings with out any any money in investing.But always care about SCAM's & CHEATS's

REKHILESH90, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  15. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Could you please share you you have earned from yout business, what kind of business, and how is your strategy to run it ? Appreciate if you will. PM is also welcomed.

TheCreator, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  16. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I really want to be my own boss and be location independent. :)

mmm555, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  17. Adriatix

Adriatix Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be great money income, but you must be dedicated to it. I for the example didn't get even a penny (yes you heard my right) for the first year in bussines, but I didn't gave up and now I'm making some progress. Most people think that they know everything and that this is some easy peasy thing, but in reality it is (almost) more complicated than some women. :D

Adriatix, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  18. leandros21

leandros21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Online business is a new way to earn money from your home, but it is not easy as it sounds. Millions of websites were born everyday, they are doing exactly what we are doing, too much competitions and needs patience for long time to our goal which is the profit. As a website owner, i am in this path for more than a year and everyday i am building my experience on SEO and on internet marketing. So my thesis is that to create an online business is the same difficulty as to create a real business, just with different difficulties.

leandros21, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  19. lbmn

lbmn Guest

Best Answers:
    It certainly has huge potential to make a lot of money with very little startup cost. As with almost any business, you get out of it what you put into it. Devote lots of time and energy to your project and you will be rewarded with success.

lbmn, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  20. khateya

khateya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is true that online business is great now but not many people reaches the goal. It requires lot lot of patients before seeing the income.

khateya, Oct 13, 2012 IP