1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Guest Writing or buying articles still works?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nyssa, Oct 13, 2012.

Hello Webmasters,

I wonder if you could share your view on guest blogging or buying article online.

Do you think after Google's many algorithm update does this method still perform best on SEO ?

If so which way could be the best to buying the article? What are the measurement ? requirement? Please advice.

I am a Computer Science student and working full time, so I hardly hard manage time to write content for my site. If this way could work it will help me to run a new site.

anticipate your response.

regards
    Nyssa

nyssa, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  2. shamol

shamol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes this is not a bad idea if anyone write articles as a guest writer or buy a article from anywhere . But make sure that those articles is unique and well written.

shamol, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  3. j.ryan

j.ryan Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, totally agree with you.

j.ryan, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  4. nyssa

nyssa Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to hear more voice please share some more.. thank you

nyssa, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  5. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing I've really noticed with my clients who purchase content from me is that they aren't as concerned with keyword density after the latest Google updates. Other than that, I've still got requests coming in for articles, so I'd say that purchasing articles is still viable.

As for where to buy articles from, that depends on what quality you want. If you pay $5 for a 500 word article, you're going to get $5 worth of writing. As in all things, you get what you pay for.

A few sites you can check out to purchase content are:
    • www.constant-content.com -this is one of the better ones, I've sold articles on there off and on over the years. However, they take a healthy chunk (35%) in commission, so you'll end up paying a bit more for the articles.
    • www.textbroker.com - another good site, articles cost a bit less than on Constant Content, quality is still decent though.
    • www.iwriter.com - You probably won't find great articles here, but once in a while a gem shines through. This is a fairly low-paying content mill, so most experienced writers aren't sticking around for long.
    There are other sites out there where you can buy content, or you can slip over to the classifieds section here and look for someone that is selling their writing services.

The nice thing about buying articles vs. guest blogging is that in most cases you'll have full rights to the article you purchase. This means that you can put your name on it as the author and edit it to your heart's content. On the other hand, a guest blog post will be something that someone else writes which links to their own blog.

jimrom, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  6. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes writing is still working and you can get more results from it...

Esolution, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  7. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is still king, so writing guest blogs and articles will still work provided the articles are relevant to your site. :)

backlinksrockstar, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  8. sampaulino

sampaulino Peon

Best Answers:
    Article buying and guest writing still works, Make sure that it doesn't came from other website or it has a duplicate. to avoid that you should create your own articles. that way you are sure that what ever you write is original and relevant to your site.

sampaulino, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  9. nyssa

nyssa Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Jimrom,

This is what I was looking in details.

Its help me a lot to choose what to do, meanwhile I did surf the some of the link you listed above and they are impressive as well.

I am getting some silly question in mind !! Suppose, imagine if a buyer sale one article in above listed 3 sites and 3 different buyers bought that and placed to their sites. Do you think this kind of situation may arise? I mean, you already worked in some sites above, do they have some way to prevent from this kind of situation?

regards

Nyssa

nyssa, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  10. Extreme DoFollow

Extreme DoFollow Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, as long as the content is good quality (unique, grammatically correct, engaging) and the sources of your links are private i.e. not part of any widely offered backlink service. If you keep your guest posts on random sites rather than a blog network known by Google, and vary your anchor texts well, you should be fine.

Extreme DoFollow, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  11. g r hasib

g r hasib Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure but may be Guest Writing or buying articles still work.
    But they should be unique, no doubt about that.

g r hasib, Oct 15, 2012 IP