1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Google Analytics work?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Narendrakumar, Oct 12, 2012.

Hi All
    I have very simple question to ask. But from the very first day, I started working on Search engine optmization, everyday I was looking for an answer to this question. In the mean time, I have studied several tutorials on Google Analytics, but of little bit use.
    My Question is How Google Analytics work? What the scene behind the stats which google shows about traffic, conversion etc.. I will be grateful if anyone help me to understand or explain algorithm or flow chart, how it work?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Narendrakumar, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. brainmasterinfo

brainmasterinfo Member

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics functions by the inclusion of the block of JavaScript code on pages inside your website. When people to your site notice a page, this JavaScript code referrals a JavaScript file which in turn carries out the tracking operation for Analytics. The tracking operation retrieves details concerning the page request by means of different means and sends these details towards the Analytics server using a listing of variables mounted on a single-pixel image request.

Since your website settings and reporting requirements might vary from a typical setup, it's wise to know the overall tracking tactic to make sure that your reports deliver data while you expect. In this manner, you are able to choose how to manage Analytics tracking to be perfect for your personal site. Incidentally, Google enables you to add IP addresses to some filter inside your analytics account which means that your numbers aren't skewed from your own traffic online.

brainmasterinfo, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. binarypower1

binarypower1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Google Analytics works basis of inclusion of a block of JavaScript code on pages in your web site. once guests to your web site read a page, this JavaScript code references a JavaScript file that then executes the following operation for Analytics. The following operation retrieves information regarding the page request through varied suggests that and sends this data to the Analytics server via a listing of parameters hooked up to a single-pixel image request

binarypower1, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  4. Narendrakumar

Narendrakumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Surely an informative answer, but i want to code it on my own. Recently You must have heard now we can target the audience according to their age group?? I want to know the myth.. How google separate the audience by their age group??

Narendrakumar, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  5. binarypower1

binarypower1 Peon

Best Answers:
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]User Report allows you to get user demographics like age, gender, income, as well as[/FONT] satisfaction scores directly into your Google Analytics reports. Get answers to questions like – do women bounce more than men on your site? Does a high net worth person buy more on your site? you can see it also. www.userreport.com

binarypower1, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  6. naseem_alam22

naseem_alam22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is enabled by including a tracking code in the template of your website. This way, Google's indexing bots can see every page of your site and tell you all kinds of information about the traffic you're receiving on those pages.

naseem_alam22, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  7. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    it can keep track of all information of your site (traffic) and code information ............

Esolution, Oct 29, 2012 IP