1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Penguin Killer 2.0-Rise to the top in SERPS---- PROOF INSIDE!

Discussion in 'Services' started by oblivion19, Sep 25, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    After the tremendous success of our Panda Killer and Penguin Killer 1.0 packages, we are back with our latest offering “The Penguin Killer 2.0”
    Many webmasters have lost hope on improving rankings after Penguin. We beg to differ. Penguin has simply meant that we change our strategy to suit its style. We have tested for a while and offering the packages which have yielded the best results post penguin.
    If you are finding it difficult to improve in the SERPS post penguin, this service is for you. If you have a new website and want to start penguin safe link building, this is for you. We have remodeled a few

Bronze Package
    -Social media campaign
    -Press release to 25 press release website
    -Video submission to 30 different websites
    -Submission to 25 doc sharing websites
    -1000 minor backlinks to doc sharing links from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    -Indexing campaign for the above backlinks
    Cost: $99

BUY NOW

Silver Package
    -Social media campaign
    -Press release to 25 press release website
    -Submission to 300 privately owned blogs pointing towards the submitted videos
    -Article Submission to over 400 websites
    -1000 minor backlinks to doc sharing links from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    -6 Blog posts on free platforms
    -2000 minor backlinks pointing towards the 6 Blog posts from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    Indexing campaign for the above backlinks
    Cost: $199

BUY NOW

Gold Package
    -Social media campaign
    -Major press release campaign which will have hundreds of sites picking up the press release
    -3000 Wiki links pointing towards the press release
    -3000 media Wiki links pointing towards the video submissions
    -Submission to 300 privately owned blogs pointing towards the submitted videos
    -10 Blog posts on free platforms
    -2000 minor backlinks pointing towards the 6 Blog posts from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    -Submission to 200 blogs in an exclusive private blog network
    Cost: $299

BUY NOW

Platinum Package
    -Social media campaign
    -Major press release campaign which will have hundreds of sites picking up the press release
    -4000 Wiki links pointing towards the press release
    -Video submission to 35 different websites
    -4000 media Wiki links pointing towards the video submissions
    -Submission to 800 privately owned blogs pointing towards the submitted videos
    -4000 Wiki links pointed towards approved articles
    -3000 minor backlinks to doc sharing links from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    -10 Blog posts on free platforms
    -5000 minor backlinks pointing towards the 6 Blog posts from varied sources(Wiki's, blog posts etc)
    -Submission to 300 blogs in an exclusive private blog network
    -700 Backlinks from a Secret Source*(These are really effective)
    Cost: $399

BUY NOW

Now, let me show you the reviews from our previous packages

"Just finished testing out his services - bought the platinum package.
    All I had purchased elsewhere was a few pr6 backlinks, which got me to #9 for the keyword we were targeting, and he got me up to #2 within 3 weeks.
    Probably the best $500 I've ever spent on link building, this guy is definitely worth the money."
    by S2X

"I would highly recommend this service, we have found it very effective and used it for many sites. They are very responsive and get everything done on time and provide reports showing the results of the campaigns. We will continue to use this service as part of our online marketing campaigns."

by jcr2011

"I have used Oblivions services, so far the results are looking promising and it is only a few days since completition. From what i can tell with time his/her work will provide great results. Great communication, i would recommend."

by Morgan

"My order was completed. I got a detailed report of the work that was done. It was completed on time. The communication is great. I have also received lots of bonuses for my order. I check some posts in Google and found have been indexed by Google. I am satisfied with this service."

By Vasgoth

How to Order
    Just click the "BUY NOW" link under the package you want to order. After the payment, please PM me the URL(1 URL) and keywords(up to 3)

Don't waste your time trying other cheap services. Just look at our feedback! Grab these packages while the prices are still low.

Look at my recent itraders left by my customers
    [​IMG]

Still not Satisfied? How about some visual proof?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Order now and experience the amazing results experienced by our clients

Contact me via PM or email me at oblivion19<at>gmail.com if you have any queries.

We also undertake link building on monthly basis with weekly tracking reports and custom campaigns.

oblivion19, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  2. comcenter

comcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi;
    I just sent you a PM with order details and payment receipt. Please confirm payment receipt, also estimated time for completion.
    I will be posting my comments on this service once the results are in.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    comcenter, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  3. xwebzone

xwebzone Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried this service as I was desperate to push my site as it was not ranking despite many efforts. I’m pleased with the results. I took the gold package.
    I’ll just let the results do the talking
    [​IMG]
    From not even in the top 20 to no. 7 in a week
    If you are looking for a decent link building service to give you some results, You should try out Oblivions packages

xwebzone, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. comcenter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Funny that I ordered the Platinum package and my rankings have not shown any improvement what so ever after a week.

comcenter, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,
    Your package has just started. Please wait till it completes to see the results. Thank you

oblivion19, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  6. ageliena

ageliena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have limited budget. the prices of packages are quire high

ageliena, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  7. oblivion19

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for considering my services. Please note that these packages have multiple platforms and tiers for the backlinks and hence the prices.

oblivion19, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  8. miroirc

miroirc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have purchased this service, waited more than expected for the report and after 3 weeks still no improvements in serps.

miroirc, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  9. comcenter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What package did you buy?
    Do you mean to say you waited 4 weeks for him to deliver, and then 3 weeks more without results?

comcenter, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  10. oblivion19

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

Sorry. With these packages, we can't be sure if it works for all sites. There are so many factors that go in ranking a site. We do our best and do the link building according to the plan. It works for most sites. But, some sites do not show as much improvement as expected. Do realize that there are some factors beyond link building that we cant control.

oblivion19, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  11. CixxtyNine

CixxtyNine Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello,

I have a website that seems to have stopped ranking for its keywords. However website is still indexed in google ( site:siteurl.com ). Could you take a look at it and tell me if you can do something about it ?

Drop me a PM.

Best regards

CixxtyNine, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  12. comcenter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Review:
    I purchased the Platinum package ($400 dollars) a little over three weeks ago in hopes of giving a small boost to my website which was ranking on page 3. Every week I searched my rankings hoping to see some improvement, and every week the OP came up with some lame excuse, like if I had never hired an SEO professional before and didn't know what to expect. The truth is I have over 40 money making websites and three SEO professionals at work at the moment and have a pretty good idea of what to expect.
    When the main keyword for my website hit page 8, I was really alarmed. Despite the OP's excuses, my rankings have just gone down since I hired this service. I cannot express in words how very, very, sorry I am to have come across this thread that has damaged my rankings so much. Today, the main keyword for my website is nowhere to be found in Google, perhaps sandboxed, or de-indexed.
    The OP has suggested that he will honor some kind of refund, but the truth is, that given the incompetent nature of this service, I will believe it when I see it.
    Keep your report Amir, it will do me no good. God only knows if I will ever be able to bring back this website after what you have done. I don't wish to hear anymore of your explanations either, as you obviously don't know the first thing about SEO.
    If there is anything you can do is honor your refund, which perhaps I may use to hire real SEO to bring back my site from oblivion (funny you chose that user name, cause that is exactly where websites go after hiring you).

comcenter, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  13. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Keep checking, it might be dancing. However if really sandboxed, have you check your webmaster tool? Yes, you probably should get a refund at least.

Souleclipse, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  14. comcenter

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your support. After looking a little deeper, I found my site in page 11 in a Google search. So the good news is that its not de-indexed or sandboxed.

comcenter, Oct 20, 2012 IP