1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ and the rel=author link

Discussion in 'Google+' started by backlinksrockstar, Oct 9, 2012.

Google lovers look at Google+ as the best thing next to sliced bread. Other people think that it is not as useful for marketing. Whether a person likes it or not, Google+ cannot be disregarded for SEO. Content producers have to consider 2 features of the network.

1. Google+ content gets ranked and indexed. As a matter of fact, publishing a unique content on the network not only gets it ranked and indexed, it is also given priority positioning in customized SERPs. Videos and images stored in Google or linked with personal pages on Google+ are also given greater exposure during searches.

2. The rel=author link relates a webpage with an author’s profile on Google+ and is becoming a big deal among content creators. Author rank is now being created at an alarming rate because searchers sometimes opt to search for content made by a particular writer. Sometimes, people want results ordered according to the expertise of the writers.

What to do? Content creators, grab this chance and create your own Google+ profile and use the rel=author link in your content.

backlinksrockstar, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. anarayan

anarayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been doing this since my site was set up. I think it helps but it could also be the great link building I have been doing :)

anarayan, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  3. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm. That's good to know. Well, quality link building is also very indispensable when it comes to improving your website's rank. :)

backlinksrockstar, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  4. Gevin

Gevin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it seeems to work nice.

Gevin, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  5. eanritlaan

eanritlaan Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm s SEO newbie, I dont know where to put rel=author link. Plz help me

eanritlaan, Oct 16, 2012 IP